A New Era

Alright, last chapter of this story. I might throw in a few sentences from the possible sequel, see if any of you are interested in what I have in mind. So... I'm going to do something that I have never seen on this site happen done before, and I don't know how it will be recepted. I saw somebody going off about it on Wattpad so... Who knows if this will work.

Percy P.O.V.

I wake up in an infirmary. The walls are bright gold and very hard to look at. That can mean only one thing, "APOLLO"! I yell.

Apollo flashes in to the room and looks at me with pure respect and, is that awe? "Percy, thank you." he says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Do you not remember? After killing every Titan and Giant that Tartarus brought, as well as Tartarus himself, by yourself, you healed Artemis when I couldn't, and only passed out." he says. Well, when you put it that way...

"Of course, I am her guardian after all." I respond.

"Yeah, but not many people with risk themselves for someone who hates their gender." says Apollo.

"Well, I don't think many people have that problem, at least to the extent that I do." I say.

"That's true." Apollo concedes. "Now that you're awake, we can commence the award ceremony. Let me tell Zeus, get everyone ready, and then I'll come and get you, sound good?"

"Sure."

Line Break

The throne room of the Gods was filled with people. The Olympians, both camps, the Amazons, the Hunters, minor gods, and anyone else who could fit inside the throne room.

"Now that everyone is here, we can start the ceremony. All cabin counselors and centurions, step forward." They did, albeit nervously.

"The Council has decided to grant you all partial immortality so that every generation of demigods can have training from an experienced demigod." explains Athena. "Do you all accept?"

The councillors and centurions look at each other before all agreeing. They glow for a moment before walking back into the crowd. "Jason, God of Storms and Wind, please step forward." says Zues.

"Son, the Olympians have decided to give each one of the gods/immortals from the Second Great Prophecy a place on the Olympian Council for their actions during the Second Giant War and the Primordial War, that includes giving domains to those only immortal. Do you take your place on the Olympian Council?" asks Zeus.

After checking with Piper, Jason accepts, as does Piper. Leo, Hazel, Annabeth, and Frank all accept. The Fates came down to grant the new Olympians domains. Leo becomes the god of Fire and Engineering. Hazel becomes the goddess of precious gems. Frank becomes the god of shape-shifting. Annabeth retains her domains, as did Piper.

"Perseus Jackson. The demigod who defeated a Primordial on his own. The Council has seen it fit to give you a different gift. Instead of a place on the Olympian Council, the Council has decided to offer you the position of King of the Gods. Should you accept, you will take my place as King, where I would become a normal Olympian, and you would receive your domains. Do you accept?" asks Zeus. Strangely, he seems ok with giving up his title of King to a demigod, albeit one who did more than the entire Council.

"Zeus, I must respectfully decline." I notice Artemis's look of hurt and add, "As cool as being the King of the Gods would be, I can't accept. All of my family and friends are now immortal, everyone I care about," Here, I look at Artemis, "is immortal, but I don't want the responsibilities of a king, I'm better as a warrior that doesn't have to abide by the Ancient Laws. Instead, I want to make a wish." I say. Zeus's eye twitches.