Championitized

Third Person P.O.V.

Percy turned around to see Hestia looking at him, with sadness and pity in her eyes. "Lady Hestia, what are you doing away from the party?" "Oh, I never enjoyed being in a loud room with my family, even if they are family, they can be quite annoying sometime. And Perseus, just Hestia is fine, you have saved us all twice, you of all people shouldn't have to be respectful all the time." replied Hestia. "You're telling me." said Percy with a snort. "Perse..." started Hestia. "Please, just Percy. Perseus is specifically reserved for people trying to kill me or my mother when she's mad." "Ok, Pers...sorry Percy, but may I ask, what are you doing out here?" "Well Hestia, I guess I just didn't want to be inside with my new ex, I mean, I never even thought that she would leave me. I mean, we can't be in a worthwhile relationship now that she is a goddess, right?" "Unfortunately Percy, you're right, she is now restricted by The Ancient Laws and can't interfere with mortal lives too much. I do have an offer though, as a show of thanks to my long-time favorite demigod and for restoring to me my throne, I would like you to become my champion. You once said 'Hope survives best at the Hearth.' I believe you of all people need more hope.

"I would be honored Hestia, I would just like to ask, why me? I have only ever caused the people closest to me. I am like the worst person to be the champion of the hearth and hope." said Percy. "And that's why I want you to be my champion, you may not realize this, but you inspire hope in those around you. You inspire the newer campers when they hear of your adventures, you inspired the romans to fight even harder when you recovered their standard, you inspired the remainder of the 7 and Nico to fight even harder to reach The House of Hades in Epirus when you and Annabeth fell. In other words, Percy Jackson, you already ARE an embodiment of hope, this is just a title making it official. The deaths that you blame yourself for, they weren't your fault, they chose to sacrifice themselves to save the world, you can't beat yourself up for that, that is one of the, if not the best, way to go out. That is why I chose you to be my champion." explained Hestia.

"If that's what you think, then I would love to be your champion." said Percy. Hestia smiled and held up her hands. Percy glowed orange, not bright orange that would hurt your eyes, but a soft, warm,cozy orange that reminded Percy of his best memories. "Thank you, Hestia, for everything." said Percy. "You being my champion gives you some new powers, you are able to give people hope, manipulate and summon fire, much like your water powers, and summon any home-cooked meal."

Percy and Hestia went back to the party, Percy could now enjoy himself after being given hope, and Hestia because she helped one of the best demigods of the century, if not all time, regain his hope, because after all he's been through, Percy Jackson deserved hope.

TIME SKIP TO RETURNING TO CAMP

Jason and Piper went around both camps, building shrines and temples to all of the gods and goddesses. Frank and Hazel returned to Camp Jupiter as they had responsibilities there, Frank being a praetor, and Hazel still being a centurion. Annabeth, Leo, Percy, and Mark all returned to Camp Half-Blood. The three new immortals acted as immortal counselors for their respective cabins, Leo for Hephatuses, Annabeth for Athena, and Mark for Zeus. The war council would now consist of a mortal counselor for every cabin, any immortal counselors there, and any visiting gods or roman officers.

Mark P.O.V.

Mark was mad, Percy Jackson, the two time Savior of Olympus, had turned DOWN godhood. Percy was also the unofficial leader of camp, with everyone following his orders and looking up to him. Mark was a son of Zeus, the king of the gods, he should be the one in charge, the one that everyone looked up too. Not that good for nothing son of Poseidon. However, Mark had one power up his sleeve that could change that, and he intended to use it to the best of his ability.