Attack

Percy P.O.V.

Once me and Artemis returned to the Hunt's camp, we waited for them to arrive for transportation. I'm slightly scared to see my friends at Camp Jupiter. I haven't talked to them in 2 years so I don't know how they will react to me showing up with the Hunt, especially as the Hunt's guardian. At least it won't be as painful as returning to Camp Half-Blood. Yeah, I know it's gonna happen eventually, the Hunt is too big of a target, moving constantly and being some of Olympus's best fighters, they're going to get attacked sooner or later. Just because I know it's going to happen eventually doesn't mean I have to accept it, in fact, I can get very mad when the time comes. At least I don't have to reveal my identity to the campers, that would be very awkward. 'Hey guys, remember me, the guy you guys threw out because someone framed me, oh, you still don't know about that? Welp, I was innocent, Mark framed me for all of it, I am now Hestia's champion, guardian of the Hunt, blessed by all of the Olympians, oh, and did I mention I am blessed by the creator of the universe, Chaos herself? In fact, I'm also her champion.' Yeah. That'll go great.

"Ok girls, All of you that don't mind Percy will go over to him to be flame transported and the rest will be teleported by me to Camp Jupiter." says Artemis. I was so busy thinking about what might happen in a couple weeks that I didn't notice the hunters lined up and some of them staring at me.

"Stupid male, not even paying attention to milady!" points out Phoebe. Dam you Phoebe, always trying to make my life difficult, for the two days I've been here. I just roll my eyes and wait for Andy, Sofia, Lisa, Carol, Karen, Jasmine, and Thaila to walk over to me to be teleported. Me and Artemis already agreed to meet on one of the nearby hills surrounding Camp Jupiter. First and most importantly, we needed to make an epic entrance. Secondly, just in case there was danger, we wanted to make sure we wouldn't be bringing the youngest hunters straight into a battle. I gripped Andy's hand and the rest of our small group joined hands with each other with Thaila taking my other hand. I concentrate on a small hill overlooking the camp and New Rome, appearing on the other side of the hill from the camp, don't want any campers seeing the flash of flames. Once there, we release hands and wait for the rest of the hunters. I decide to take a small peek over the hill to see what the campers are doing right now. Oh Styx, looks like it was a good call to appear behind this hill!

Artemis P.O.V.

While the rest of hunters are shaking off the feeling of teleportation, Percy runs up to me looking nervous.

"Artemis!" He says. I immediately am alert, the fact that he didn't use a nickname for me shows that this is going to be serious. "There is an enemy army here, led by Polybetes. It seems to be about 500 strong, mostly made up of hellhounds and Cyclopes, with a few stronger monsters like the manticore and a hydra mixed in. The roman cohorts and split up from each other with the 1st and 2nd trying to take down Polybetes with the 3rd,4th, and 5th fighting the monsters. The 1st has heavy casualties and the others have medium to light casualties. If we leave the younger hunters up here with one of your older hunters, we can go help them. If you send the hunters to help the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, me and you can focus on Polybetes together, sound good?" rushes Percy. His leader side must have kicked in if he thinks he can tell me what to do with my hunters.

"Okay Perseus, however, next time you try to order me around about my hunters, it will not end well for you." I say. Percy doesn't seem to scared, he just nods. He probably didn't hear me as he seems to be thinking about how to take down Polybetes and the rest of the monsters. I honestly don't care about him telling me where to put my hunters if he shows me respect while doing it. At least he remembered to leave the younger hunters out of this. I admit, plan is a good one. "Alright then, listen up girls."

Third Person P.O.V.

The sound of a hunting horn pierces through the sounds of battle. Both sides pause to look up at the line of silver on the hill overlooking their fight. With the horn sounding again, the monsters start to look nervous, some backing up a little from the horn's origin. A auburn haired, silver eyed, 18 year old girl steps forward, wielding a bow and arrow with a set of silver hunting knives on her waist, followed by a cloaked, 6'4, winged figure. He was holding a bronze xiphos and a imperial gold sword wreathed in flames. He had a belt of stygian iron throwing knives on his waist. A few steps behind them were about 15 girls, clad in silver parkas, all having the same weaponry as the 18 year old girl. Monster and human alike watched as the group slowly walks forward, slowly increasing into a jog, and then into a sprint.