Perseus: Revealed

Alrighty, let's get down to business everyone. The start of The Primordial War is here and boy is it gonna be a doozy. With every monster in Tartarus, the Giants, the Titans, and Tartarus himself, what forces will the Olympians be able to muster to fight off this new threat? Percy will have to face monsters he hasn't faced in years in order to save those he loves. How will Percy be able to lead people who ruined his life years ago, will he even be able to? Keep reading to find out. I'm going to be honest, I don't know what I just typed, it sounds like a movie trailer, alright, here's the story.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" I ask, hoping I heard wrong.

"Tartarus's forces are currently encircling Manhattan, Hecate has the Mist working triple overtime just so the mortals don't think that Doomsday is upon them." exclaims Zeus.

I sigh. "The Olympians and Minor Gods will be fighting alongside their children in this war." I state.

"No, I refuse!" shouts Zeus.

"Father, perhaps we should listen to the sea spawn, they will need our help to kill the Giants anyways..." starts Athena before she is silenced.

"Silence daughter, this insolent demigod needs to learn a lesson" states Zeus.

"Zeus, if you don't fight in this war, neither will I." I threaten.

"Percy..." starts my father.

"No dad, your brother and my uncle needs to be taught a lesson that just because he is the King of the Gods, doesn't mean that he can sit on his throne and not do anything to keep his position as King." I say coldly.

"I was rightly made King once I defeated Kronos many, many years before you were born!" shouts Zeus.

"NO! You were lucky Zeus! Your mom took pity on you after 5 of your siblings were eaten at birth by your father! That is the only reason you didn't have the same fate as your brothers and sisters, because your mom took pity on you! You act as if you alone defeated your dad, no, if you didn't have the support of your 5 siblings, there is no chance that you would have even gotten close to defeating Kronos. I have no clue why you even were crowned King in the first place, the only thing I can think of is that your siblings took pity on you as well. So for once in your immortal life, do something to show why you should be king and fight! Fight against the being you claim to have defeated millenia ago, fight so that your kingdom isn't destroyed! Fight for your family Zeus, for everyone you claim to be under your control, fight to prove that you should remain king!!!" I shout.

"Perseus, we can't fight, it is against the Ancient Laws!" Zeus exclaims.

"No it's not!" I shout. "You are perfectly capable of fighting in this war as the Giants, Titans, and Tartarus himself are in this war! Even if that weren't the case, you know why? Because it doesn't matter who made the Ancient Laws, should it be you or Chaos or anyone in between, I will find a way around those Laws so you have no excuse to not fight. Either you fight, or I will stand by and watch you fade." I say coldly and quietly.

"You would commit treason because we wouldn't fight?!" asks Zeus indignantly.

"No, I would commit treason because YOU refuse to allow the other gods to fight! I know at least some of them would love to fight alongside their children but you won't let them because of your stupid Ancient Laws! Who made them Zeus, who made the Ancient Laws?!" I ask.

"My idiotic younger brother made the Ancient Laws after Rome came to power, something about powerful demigods possibly overthrowing him." says Hades from his throne.

"Ok then, you have literally no excuse to not fight. So what will it be Zeus, will you fight or allow Olympus to be overrun by Tartarus?" I ask.

"I will allow the gods to fight." He growls out.