Even More Power, UGH

5 years later (after last chapter if you don't understand)

Third Person P.O.V.

It had been five years since the last Great Prophecy. Everyone's nerves were shot as there has not been any word about Percy since he was banished. About 1 year after the prophecy was issued, demigods started to show up at the borders of both camps and even right next to the hunter's camp. Everyone got excited as they thought it might be Percy but got upset when they were told by demigods brought in that the man had flames for eyes. Zeus was incredibly upset that someone was able to hide for so long with the gods looking for him and was extremely paranoid that someone that powerful would go against Olympus. Artemis and her hunt were livid when they learned a MAN was able to get right next to their camp without any of them noticing. Zeus eventually got so mad that he ordered that finding Percy and catching this man would be the hunt's number one priorities.

Thalia was mad that they still hadn't found Percy after 5 years. She would constantly push the Hunt to look harder and faster, sending out search parties from their camp every other day in every direction. Artemis was still a little sad that Percy was still unfound. There was a couple of lines in the newest prophecy that made her a little uncomfortable. Like "becomes Moon's Guard" and "Unless the Moon makes her decision, All of Olympus is put into submission." The first line would make all of her hunters uncomfortable. The second line scared her, Olympus's fate depends on HER!

The demigods/hunters didn't even know about this prophecy because it had been issued by Apollo himself. The gods had agreed not to share the prophecy or Percy's banishment being lifted as the prophecy would just worry them even more, especially after the Giant War and some of them still despised Percy. Most of the campers had realized that Percy would never do the things they accused him for him. Mark still had a small group of followers that idolized him and thought Percy was a jerk. Annabeth had immediately broken up with Mark when she saw him kissing Amanda, daughter of Aphrodite, and because she still felt guilty about what happened.

Camp Jupiter was in an uproar when they heard that their honorary praetor was kicked out from his home. They didn't visit Camp Half-Blood at all anymore and only talked with them when they had to, such as when the leaders of the camps would meet to talk about relations between the camps, those went REALLY great. Percy's wish for better transportation between the camps was not really needed. Campers were still able to visit each other but anyone from Camp Half-Blood who was there when Percy was banished was treated very bad and violently.

Thalia P.O.V.

I'm still mad at Kelp-For-Brains. He left Camp without talking to either me or Nico about what happened.

The Hunt was no longer fun as we spent every waking moment either looking for Percy or the mysterious man that was somehow able to get into our camp without being detected. He even got past the numerous traps we set for him specifically. Despite having 4 hunters up at anytime watching for this mystery man, he still manages to get girls through our watch.

At the very least, the stories these girls bring of what this man did to their abusers is some good entertainment. He would brutally murder all those who hurt the girls and would then talk to them comfortingly, get them a plate of their favorite food, and bring them here. The hunters all had a grudging respect for the man, he helped girls who had been abused find a new home. All the hunters who had been brought by him spoke of him lovingly, in a sibling kind of way, of course.

The entire hunt was moving towards a new campsite. Lady Artemis was with us and was leading the way. Unfortunately, we had to go through a narrow mountain pass to get there. The rest of the hunters weren't worried, nothing would dare attack The Mighty Hunters Of Artemis! I wasn't so sure, this was the perfect place for an ambush and there was always a chance, you know?