Singing and a Scuffle

Artemis P.O.V.

I flash my hunters and myself back to Camp Half-Blood. We are coming back from a particularly brutal session with a sexist boy that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Chaos flashed the boy to his cabin at the Camp where he would remain until he was healed. Me and Chaos hit it off over beating up males that don't know their place. The Hunters and Chaos got along well as well, mostly likely over their hate of idiotic males and their like for Percy, each for their own reasons.

We flash back to the top of Half-Blood Hill, just so no campers get vapourized on accident. It was dark out, judging from the position of the moon, it was around 9pm. As I pet the guard dragon on the head, Thaila puts her hand on her tree, obviously still having a connection with the tree that saved her life and was a part of her for many years.

Off in the distance, I could see the demigods and Amazons assembled in the amphitheater, having a sing-along around the campfire. The coals were smouldering and any spark that came off was put out almost immediately. I guess when you're facing a Primordial, The Giants, and The TItans, things don't look so good. Hestia was frantically trying to keep the coals alight but it was a downhill fight. Morale was low and so was Hope.

The stage we sat on yesterday was now empty except for a single microphone stand and microphone. There was no one on stage singing, performing, doing anything to raise people's spirits. As the Hunters and I took our seats, not many looked our way and those who did didn't give us a second glance. This is terrible.

I don't see Percy at the moment, he's probably sitting with his remaining non-hunter friends, spending as much time with them as possible before the battle reaches here.

Suddenly, Apollo appears next to me with a pair of drumsticks in his hand. "Hey sis, what goes on?" he asks.

"Apollo, go away." I reply out of habit. The atmosphere here is really getting to me.

"Normal I see, well, that's about to change. Enjoy the show!" He exclaims before flashing out. Wonder what that was about.

In a flash of fire, a winged, hooded figure appears on the stage with a sea-green and red guitar in his hand and looking confused as to how he got there. It's Percy. Suddenly, Apollo appears behind him and starts to whisper in his ear. Percy lets out a low groan and seems to think for a moment before whispering into Apollo's ear. Apollo grins, blinding some younger campers momentarily and flashes in a drum set behind Percy. He waves at his kids and sits down.

Percy then speaks, "Hey, a lot of you don't know me very well but I'm Omega and I'm here to sing a song or two for you as it, "will raise morale and will be awesome". Keep in mind that bad times are always followed by good so even if this fight looks hopeless, it's not. Now that we have consolidated our forces, we fight better than ever before because all of our friends and family are here to protect each other's backs. So without further ado, he we go."

(This whole song is sung by Percy except for Parentheses() which is sung by Apollo.)

You feel like a candle in a hurricane

Just like a picture with a broken frame

Alone and helpless

Like you've lost your fight

But you'll be alright, you'll be alright

'Cause when push comes to shove

You taste what you're made of

You might bend, 'til you break

'Cause it's all you can take