Angel x reader

"Hey! Turn that up!"

Everyone crowded around the small radio on the bar counter as a song started. You, who had been on the far end of the bar, looked over in curiosity.

As soon as a voice began singing, your eyes widened as you shot off the barstool. You didn't even bother to hear the rest of the song as you rushed out of the pub and hurried to the hotel, bumping into many sinners on the way there.

Once at the building, you hurried inside and looked around. You caught sight of Charlie and went over to her.

She heard your footsteps and looked at you with a smile.

"Y/n! Welcome ba-"

"Where's Angel?" You cut her off quickly, grabbing her shoulders.

She looked at you in slight shock. Slowly, she pointed up the stairs. "H-He's in his room."

Nodding, you apologized and thanked her before ascending the staircase. Gripping the rail as you went up, you set off for the porn star's room.

After searching multiple floors, you eventually found Angel's door. The only reason was because of the bright white and pink star with his name on it in bold, fuchsia , cursive writing.

Raising your hand, you knocked on the sturdy oak and waited.

Eventually, the door opened to reveal Angel, who looked like he had been doing his makeup. He looked down at you, his bottom pair of hands resting on his hips.

"Ya need somethin' toots?" He asked, clearly wanting to go back into his room.

"Angel cakes, you have some serious explaining to do." You crossed your arms as you stared at him. You weren't going away easily, it seemed.

The spider sensed this and sighed, moving to the side to let you walk in. Thanking him, you entered the room and went over to his bed, sitting on the soft, pink comforter. Angel closed the door and took a seat at his vanity, resuming his work on his makeup.

There was silence for a few minutes as you just watched him. Angel's fur ruffled in slight annoyance. Sometimes, he wondered how he didn't get the urge to inhale drugs around you.

"Babe, my time is precious so if ya have somethin' ta say then I suggest ya start talkin'. " He sassed, setting his brushes down and turning to look at you.

You gave him a slightly hesitant look before you looked away. "...You never told me you could sing..."

Angel's eyes widened at your tone of voice. So flat and full of sadness. "Ya heard it.?" He asked.

"Not all of it, but enough to hear your voice." You answered timidly, looking back at him.

He gave a small, genuine smile and picked up his phone, which was laying on the vanity's far end, then got up and walked over to you.

Handing the device to you, he pulled some headphones from his bedside table drawer. Then, he plugged them into the electronic. Taking the device back, he unlocked it and went to his music app.

"Put the headphones on. Ya ain't leavin' till ya hear this song." He found the song and looked at you.

Nodding, you slipped the headphones on over your ears and waited. Instantly, Angel presses the song and turned his phone off.

(Start song here.)

You leaned against Angel as the song started,  blushing slightly as you listened to his singing. Slowly, you nodded your head to the beat as you hummed softly.

Angel chuckled at your actions as he picked you up and sat you in his lap, wrapping all his arms around you. Your face flushed at the action, but you wrapped your arms around his shoulders anyways.

Laying your head on his chest fluff, you let the music flow through your head.

You both stayed like that as the song reached its climax, pressed close against each other. Angel smirked at the feeling of you nuzzling his bust.

Eventually, the song ended and you sat up. Taking the headphones off, you let them rest around your neck as you looked at him.

"You should sing more often, your voice sounds amazing." You pecked his cheek.

The spider's chest turned a light shade of pink at the compliment as his face became the same tint. "You're too kind, toots."

Giggling, you ran his hands through his chest fluff. This elicited a soft purr from Angel as his chest became a darker shade of pink. "It's true and you know it Angel cakes"

He nuzzled your neck, continuing to purr. "W-Whatever.."

You smirked and tugged the headphones off, setting them and the device attached on the bedside table. Then, you pushed the spider back on the bed.

His eyes widened at the action before he eventually smirked at you. "Ya gonna do somethin ta change my mind, babe?"

You straddled his waist, pressing your hands against his chest. Leaning down, you got close to his ear and smirked. "Well, I would, but it seems your time is more precious than me." Then, you kissed his neck and got off him.

Angel watched, surprised and clearly bothered, as you sashayed out of the room with a smirk on your face. Realizing your words, he shot up.

"T-Toots!! I didn't mean that earlier!!" He whined, gripping the sheets, "Ya c-can't just leave me like this, damnit!"

Popping back in, you looked at him. "You want me that badly?" you smirked.

"Please!!" He begged, looking at you. His chest and face were now a deep shade of pink.

Giggling, you walked back into the room and over to him. You swiped some handcuffs off a chair as you sauntered to him.

"You're so adorable when you beg baby, you know that?" You straddled his waist again, showing him the cuffs.

Almost instinctively, he presented his hands to you. You purred in delight and cuffed his hands. "Now, if you can manage to be a good spider, I'll give you a nice prize."

Angel nodded then watched as you leaned over and and turned on his phone, restarting the song from the lock screen and unplugging the headphones. He blushed as you turned the song on high and looked back at him.

Smirking, you rubbed his sides as you waited for the perfect moment. Leaning down, you get next to his ear and purred, "Just concede and give into your inner demons again"
____________________________________________
Hello my wonderful Sinners! I'm back again for another scenario, and this time I decided to do Angel for obvious reasons.

As soon as I heard the song, I knew I had to do something for it and this is what sprouted from my mind. Sorry if it seems confusing or rushed, but I wanted to get this story out while I could.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it though!

Also, thank you all so much for 100k+ views and 2k+ likes!! It means so much to see that you guys enjoy my stories!!

Anyways, I guess I'll be going now. Once again, thank you all and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

(Word count 1186)

Stories of the Hellaverse  (Very Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें