Alastor x Sick Reader

(Art by me)

The only thing that you could remember was waking up at the dead hours of night and rushing out of bed to the bathroom.

You slammed the door open as you threw the toilet lid up and retch last night's food. Your body shook as this continued for the next couple hours, even when your stomach had been completely emptied.

When you believed it was all over, you leaned back against the nearby tub and shivered. You moaned in pain as your vision became blurry. Sleep slowly overtook you, leaving you sleeping on the hard, tiled floor.

Alastor had been woken by the sound of a slamming door coming from the room next to his. His ear twitched as his eyes opened and he let out a low, groggy groan.

He could hear the gators in the swamp side of his room snapping their jaws at the noise. Alastor threw his covers off and got off his bed, yawning as he stretched his arms. He grabbed his nearby cane as he headed towards the door, but not before changing out of his sleepwear.

He opened the door and walked out into the hall, shutting the door behind him and locking it. Stuffing the key in his coat pocket he headed over to the door of the room next to his. He knocked a couple times and waited.

Alastor knew that you occupied the room, for you two were actually good friends, despite he was one of the most powerful demon's in hell and could kill you in the blink of an eye.

After a few more tries of knocking, Alastor got tired of the lack of response and snapped his fingers. Instantly, the lock clicked and the door cracked open. Normally, the deer wouldn't encroach into your privacy like this but he could sense something was wrong.

Pushing the door open more, he poked his head in and looked around.

"Darling? Are you in here somewhere?" He asked, stepping into the room completely.

Looking towards your bed, where he expected to find you sleeping peacefully, he was surprised to find that the covers had been thrown carelessly aside. He then saw that light was spilling into the room from the bathroom.

Curious, he closed the door behind him and headed towards the bathroom. He looked around the corner and into the room and instantly his eyes widened as he saw you.

You were curled up next to the bathtub, shivering as your eyes clenched in what seemed like pain. The pungent smell of vomit hit Alastor's nose, making him reel away and growl.

He placed his sleeve over his nose and hesitantly walked towards the toilet, quickly flushing hurled chunks of food away. Shutting the toilet lid, he uncovered his nose then grabbed a piece of nearby toilet paper.

The deer wiped away a smudge of vomit on the corner of your mouth and threw it into the trash can before leaning down to you. Pressing the back of his hand to your forehead, he gave an unnatural look of worry as his smile became small.

No doubt you were sick, a stomach virus most likely.

Alastor propped his mic up against the bathroom wall before leaning down to you and picking you up. He slowly stood up and watched as you curled into his chest, whimpering.

He could both feel and see the slight sheen of sweat on your skin and his ears lowered slightly. Walking towards your bed, he gently set you down and pushed a stray strand of hair behind your ear. Then he looked at your choice of clothing and became worried.

You were wearing an oversized t-shirt and fuzzy pajama bottoms since the hotel was constantly cold, due to the amount of 'hot air' that came from most of the rooms.