Alastor x reader

(Use it later on and just imagine a male singing it instead of a female.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Alastor's ears perked up at the sound of gentle knocking at his door. Closing his book and placing it on the bedside table, he got up from the bed and crossed the swamp half of his room.

The deer looked through the peephole, eyes widening at the sight of your shaking figure on his doorstep. He quickly pulled away and unfastened the chain lock, opening the door and looking down at you.

"What a pleasant surprise my dear! I would've figured you'd been asleep by now." He stepped aside, gesturing you to come inside. "What brings you here my little fawn?"

Alastor's smile became sad as he noticed your shivering. You continued to look at the ground, refusing to meet the deer's gaze. "What happened little doe? Who hurt you, who do I need to kill?" Symbols began to float around Alastor, his eyes turning dark as a bright red X began to appear on his forehead.

The thought of someone hurting his precious fawn was enough to make a sadistic smile spread from one side of his face to the other, his body becoming rigid in anger. Suddenly, the feeling of arms wrapped tightly around his waist brought him from his murderous thoughts.

Alastor completely froze as you trembled against his body. He felt a wet spot begin to grow on the front of his shirt and instantly grew worried. "Sweetheart! Please, tell me what's wrong! Why are you crying?" He put his hands on your shoulders and pushed you back from his body.

Alastor's eyes met with puffy, red ones. "I-It was h-horrible Alastor! U-Utterly horrible!" You exclaimed, looking back down. You're face was incredibly flushed as tears rolled from your eyes in globs.

"O-Ok dear, why don't you sit down and relax. Collect yourself and then tell me, ok?" He asked, grabbing your hands gently. You nodded and let Alastor guide you across the swamp half of his room and to his bed. Gently, he set you down on the plush red sheets and sat next to you.

After a few minutes of sobbing your eyes out and Alastor rubbing your back, you calmed down to nothing but hiccups. Wiping your eyes, you leaned against your lover's side. "Ok darling, do you think you can tell me what had you so incredibly worked up now that you've calmed down?"

You nodded and pulled back, sitting up straight and looking ahead of you at the wall. "I had a nightmare and y-you were in it..." Alastor noticed your hesitant tone and quirked an eyebrow. "And what was happening? What was I doing?" He asked, his smile become small in worried anticipation.

Then, his eyes widened. "You were trying to kill me." You closed your eyes and flinched away. You figured Alastor would laugh at you for crying over such a small inconvenience. Instead, he did the opposite. Enveloping you in a tight hug, he nuzzled your neck gently.

His ears were pulled back flat against his head as he inhaled your scent. He stayed like that for about a minute before pulling back. "I hope you know I'd never hurt you my sweet little doe. I wouldn't dream of laying a finger on you for any harmful desire, let alone killing." He grabbed your face and leaned close.

Capturing your lips in a sweet kiss, he gently rubbed his thumbs against your pink tuned cheeks. You reached your hands up and rubbed his ears. Almost instantly, Alastor began to vibrate as a purr resonated from his chest.

You were the one to pull away, looking up at Alastor with lidded eyes as you panted.  The deer, however, was still purring as he looked at you with a calm smile. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

"How about you stay with me tonight Darling?"

The question made your face flush immediately. "A-Are you sure? I-I wouldn't-" Alastor cut you off with a hand running through your hair. "Of course I'm sure fawn, I don't want you to have another nightmare. I want to scare them all away, so you can get the sleep you deserve." He said softly.

You looked up at him with a smile and placed a peck on his nose. "Thank you Alastor."

The deer laid back on the bed, bringing you down next to him. Wrapping his arms around you, he nuzzled against your ear and began to softly sing.

"Bonne nuit, cher trésor, Ferme tes yeux et dors. Laisse ta tête, s'envoler, Au creux de ton oreiller. Un beau rêve passera, Et tu l'attraperas. Un beau rêve passera, Et tu le retiendras. Autres paroles : Le soleil endormi Déjà tombe la nuit Et la lune douce luit Endors-toi mon beau petit Tous les anges du ciel Ceilleront sur son sommeil Tes rêves au goût de miel Entreront dans un beau soleil Les oiseaux vont sans bruit Se blottir au creux du nid Même la pluie dans la nuit Ne réveille pas les petits Rêve bel enfant Dors dans le vent Insouciant va bel enfant."

You fell asleep about halfway through Alastor's singing, nuzzling against his vibrating chest as he purred softly.

Kissing your forehead, he smiled and closed his eyes. "Goodnight my little fawn, sweet dreams." Then, he was out.

Seeing the peacefully sleeping couple, one of Alastor's demonic shadows turned off the light before retreating back to its owner.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Another one done, I do hope you enjoyed it.

"Yes! Thank you all so much for reading, though I don't know why everyone's so interested in reading about me. Maybe it's my incredible knack for singing!" -Alastor

9 more days until Hazbin Hotel is released.

It's almost time to check in... Are you ready?