Lucifer x reader

Looking out the large window of your bedroom, you stared out across the wide city of Hell. As usual, demons roamed the streets looking for someway to entertain themselves. Some were carrying bags of drugs or groceries, some were carrying wine or beer bottles, or some were just face down on the pavement.

However, you didn't pay attention to the walking sinners as they crowded the sidewalks. No, you were looking out at the large clock building in the very center of the city. The clock was a constant reminder to every sinner of just how bad it was in their world.

The clock had been there since the population had gotten over-crowding, placed there by the angels up above who were sent every year to kill off a large number of sinners.

Usually, you wouldn't have been worried but today you were. Under the clock face, there was a timer for everyday that passed until Extermination day, or Cleansing. Always starting a 365 days at the start of the year until the very last day of the entire year. And right now, there was a one under the face and that worried you incredibly which was understandable.

You were so caught up in your worry however that you didn't hear your husband open the bedroom doors and walk in until arms were wrapped around your waist.

The sudden feeling made you jump and turn towards the being who just snuck up on you. Upon seeing Lucifer, you placed a hand on your chest and breathed a sigh of relief. He noticed the look of worry cross your face when you calmed down.

"My Queen, is something wrong?" He asked, letting you go and stepping back. He placed a hand gently on your cheek, which you immediately leaned into. "I do hope you aren't stressing over the clock tower again."

You looked at him and nodded slowly. He sighed and placed his other hand on your other cheek. He leaned forward until your foreheads touched and smiled. "You have no reason to worry my Love, I have specifically told him not to even lay a finger on you or Charlie on extermination day so please stop stressing." He informed.

Your eyes widened at his words. "Y-You told God-" Lucifer gave a hiss of anger at the name, "not to exterminate me or Charlie? Really?"

He nodded and leaned forward, closing the small gap between you before pulling back with a smile. "Of course I did. I just want my precious girls to be safe, and to not worry over something so feeble." He moves his arms to wrap around your waist and held you close.

You squeaked and froze before slowly returning the hug. You felt a soft kiss on your ear and you nuzzled into Lucifer's neck in embarrassment.

"Do you feel better now my Queen?" He asked softly, resting his chin on your head. You responded with a nod.

Lucifer's fingers wound themselves into your h/c hair as he gave a small smile. "That's good Love, very good. How about we lay down and rest, I'm incredibly drained. Business in Hell has been all over the place." He muttered, while yawning.

You pulled back and placed a kiss on his rosy red cheek. "Sounds good my dear. Go ahead and change, I'll set up the scented candles." You said softly. Lucifer chuckled and turned to walk away. "You know I'm the one who should be telling you that."

You waved him away and instantly headed towards the drawer full of candles next to your dresser. You always used these when the two of you wanted to relax. Grabbing about 6 candles, half vanilla, half citrus, you placed an equal amount around the bed and lit them.

Slipping into a satin f/c robe, you lay atop the smooth velvet comforter and closed your eyes, waiting for your husband patiently. By the time he was finished, you were already asleep. When he came back, he walked right over and lay next to you, wrapping his arms around you.

He whispered a good night in your ear before closing his eyes and falling asleep.
The scent of vanilla and citrus wafted around the room, enveloping you both in a cocoon of relaxing smells as you peacefully slept.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Another scenario done. I hope you love this, like I say for all my other postings.

For the remaining days until Hazbin's pilot episode comes out, I will try to post everyday. So starting today, there are 13 more stories to be posted.

Get ready listeners, we'll be showing up in our very own picture show soon! Watch out for us, and don't forget to stay tuned!

Thank you Alastor and thank you all for reading this!

(Word count 800)