When you're on you period (boys)

These might not relate to you and I'm sorry about that, but please enjoy these scenarios.

Art by me

Angel-

He knows exactly what to do.

When he was still alive and living with his family he was always the one to take care of his twin sister Molly, especially during her period. Because of this "special knowledge"when Mother Nature decides to visit, he knows what you need.

This includes getting pads for you, getting you what you crave (especially chocolate), setting up a nice relaxing bath or nap with candles and soft music, and helping you with cramps

He's also very protective of you and if someone hurts you, he'll go on a demon hunt with Cherri. Angel never wants to get on your bad side and always wants to show you just how much he cares about you, because he loves you.

Alastor-

With him you might as well be the most powerful demon in Hell, way above Lucifer.

On your period, you're very aggressive which makes the Radio Demon cower before you when your Red Wedding shows up and everyone knows this.

He's very gentle and cautious with his words when he talks to you and makes sure that he does everything to your liking.

He knows your boundaries and respects them, lest you bite his head clean off. When you ask for cuddles he instantly obeys you request. He'll also gladly do your job for you for the week, if you so request it.

Truthfully, Alastor just wants to stay on your good side and keep his reputation as both a gentleman and one of the most powerful beings in Hell, though that last one might not work out so well.

Husk-

Probably the only time he will be about 80% sober, which surprises everyone. Though, the other 20% is sneaking a bottle of beer when out of your sight.

He will stay in your room all day unless Charlie wants him back to working the bar. When with you he'll be laying with you, arms wrapped tightly around your waist as he covers you with one of his wings. If you start scratching behind his ears, he'll purr and nuzzle against your side as he releases cute little meows. After all, you're the only one who could break Husk's grumpy exterior.

You will sometimes even join Husk at the bar where he will give you a glass of ginger ale from under the counter. While working, he'll make sure not to yell at anyone sitting around you because then you'll take that as offense and start crying which makes everyone stare at Husk.

He's very protective of you and makes sure to take very good care of you. He just wants to show you he cares about you.

Sir Pentious-

One word, ignorant.

When the inventor was still alive, he never dated a single woman once. He was never really able to keep them.

Because of this, the first time your Shark Week popped up he had no idea what the hell he was supposed to do. You were so pissed at Pentious for not helping you during your monthly, to which he responded with, "I'm sorry Dove, but I have no idea what this 'monthly' you speak of is."

After begrudgingly informing the snake about your price of being a female, he was incredibly flustered and spewed out worries while looking away.

Next time, Pentious is much more prepared and takes care of you even better than the first time. That includes cuddling up with the Egg Bois while being wrapped in Pentious's tail, occasionally being brought tea.

Baxter-

He's not scared at all, in fact, he's probably really cocky.

When on your period, you're a lot more shy and soft spoken than normal so Baxter doesn't have to worry about you yelling at him. Now, this doesn't mean Baxter will neglect you. No, he'll take incredible care of you. He'll plug in a heating pad, fluff your pillows, draw you a bath, buy you chocolate, anything to make you feel better.

He also gives you lots of kisses, hugs, and cuddles while watching movies with you.

After your Shark Week is over, you thank him and hug him while giving him kisses all over his face and rubbing his fins.

Overall, Baxter always anticipates your period eagerly.

Lucifer-

He honestly hates that he has to deal with that shit again, although you're not as bad as Lilith. She was always a Hellhound on her period, snapping and yelling at everyone and everything, and Charlie was just as bad.

To be honest, you were a puppy on your period compared to Lilith, maybe a riled up terrier at most.

This makes Lucifer feel slightly more safe when taking care of you. Anything you want, you get. Want some demon killed simply because they looked at you? Done, finished, settled.

Lucifer is a very loving and affectionate lover, so expect kisses and cuddles every minute, even when you growl at him to go away. He puts all plans for Hell aside just to care for you and spend time with you. After all, what kind of husband would he be if he didn't take good care of his Wife?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovely readers! Thank you so much for reading and being so patient with me.

I will be doing the girls soon, as soon as I get their scenarios down.

(Word count 920)

Don't forget to leave requests and have a lovely day (or night)❤️