Mimzy x reader

Opening the front door, Mimzy stumbled tiredly into the foyer. Her heels clacked against the ground as she walked down a hallway. Suddenly, the sweet scent of baking dough made the flapper perk up.

Walking towards the kitchen, where the smell was obviously coming from, she peeked her head around the hall's corner and watched as you mixed something in a bowl. Doughnuts looked to be baking in the oven, but it was hard to tell from Mimzy's spot around the corner.

She could she a smile grow on your lips as you picked up a clear bag from somewhere off the counter. "Mimzy, Dear, could you come here and help me please?" Said woman jumped as you called for her. How did you know she was there?

Walking over, she stood next to you and hugged your waist. Kissing your cheek, she grabbed the bag and opened it. Picking up the bowl you were just using, you poured the thick, sugary liquid into the bag.

"How was your day love?" You grabbed the bag and zipped it closed before placing it back on the counter. Retrieving an oven mitt from one of the drawers, you opened the oven and pulled the tray out halfway.

"It was tiring, as usual. Men kept ogling me all day and I had to keep telling them off. It got annoying rather quickly." Mimzy growled, crossing her arms.

"Aww, baby I'm sorry. I hope doughnuts will make today better though." You brought the tray out of the oven and placed it on the stove top. Mimzy smiled in glee, that was one of the main reasons why she loved you. You were always so caring and loving and always knew how to make her day.

"Oh it sure would Sugar! I love you so much, I hope you know that." She said, waking over to you. Looking over the freshly baked doughnuts, she looked back up at you. "So when do you put the glaze on?"

You booped her nose and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the kitchen and into the adjoining living room. Laying down on the couch, you pulled her on top of you. You wrapped your arms around her waist, pressing kisses against her soft face.

She gave soft squeals at the feeling of your lips against her skin. Mimzy pressed gently against your chest, trying to push herself back. Eventually you stopped and and rested your head back against the cushions. "Sorry for not answering earlier. We had to wait a few minutes before we could frost them. Which was enough time for me to show you some love."

You lifted Mimzy up and placed her back down on the couch before getting up and walking into the kitchen. Grabbing the ziplock bag, you grabbed some scissors and cut a tip off then walked to the cooled down doughnuts.

Slowly, you covered each one with the clear glaze until every single one was coated in the thick syrup. You placed the empty ziplock bag in the trash before walking back to the stove. "Love, they're done."

Mimzy hurried into the kitchen, rushing out of the hallway. "Sorry Sugar, I just went to change." She explained, walking over to you. You smiled and grabbed some paper plates from a cabinet and placed a couple donuts on one then handed it to the flapper.

"Thank you, Sugar! You are the best lover a girl could ask for." She motioned for you to lean down, and gave you a soft kiss on the lips when you did.

"Of course Love, anything for my little cupcake." You said before putting some doughnuts on your own plate and following Mimzy into the living room. From there you both ate doughnuts and relaxed, watching some tv as you cuddled.

It couldn't have been a better day.
____________________________________________
As always, thank you for reading!

11 more days until Hazbin Hotel is officially released and I am so hyped!

Alastor has something to say, as always.

"Yes, as the author has said, thank you for reading! Our great picture show will be released soon and we can't wait for you! Do come see it, and stay tuned for more!" -Alastor

Love you all and have a great day!

(Word count 714)