Molly x reader

"Aaahh-choo!"

Grabbing another tissue from the box on your bedside table, you pressed the cloth to your nose and blew. Molly walked into the bedroom, all 4 arms carrying something needed to help with your sickness.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry. I knew you shouldn't have hung around those sick men in the bar. Why didn't you listen to me?" She asked, sitting down in the edge of the bed and using one hand to dab a napkin against your sweat covered forehead. "If you had only listened you wouldn't be here in bed sick, now would you love?"

You groaned and closed your eyes. "I-I'm sorry, ok. I r-regret my d-decision now." You  coughed out, looking at her with an apologetic look. She smiled and pulled the covers back, making sure you didn't burn up and west anymore than you already were. "It's ok love, I'm just poking fun. Here, have some water though, you need it." She cooed, handing you a bottle of water with a third hand.

Shakily taking it, you unscrewed the cap and took a sip. Molly saw this and glared at you. "Baby, you need to drink more water. You're sweating a lot and if you don't get enough hydration, this sickness won't go away any faster. You don't want that, do you love?" She asked, using a free hand to place a piece of hair behind your ear. You shook your head and took a long chug of water. Finishing the bottle off, you screwed the cap back on and threw the bottle across the room.

"Do you need anything love? Stuffed animal, ice packet, food? I could get Angel to cook something up for you." She asked, looking at you with a loving gaze. You gave a weak nod and closed your eyes. "C-Can you get me s-some soup?" You asked, wincing and the hoarseness of your voice. Molly nodded and leaned down, pecking your forehead before getting up off the bed.

Minutes later, when you were just about to fall asleep, Molly walked in with a bowl of steaming soup cradled close to her fluffy chest. She gave you a smile as she came closer to you, sitting on the bed's edge.

Molly frowned as you tried to sit up, which resulted with a soft push against your chest. "No, don't get up. I'll feed you love." She cooed softly. You pouted but complied, leaning your head up to reach the spoon.

You consumed about half the soup before telling Molly you were full. She nodded and put the bowl on the bedside table before looking back at you. "Anything else love?" She asked gently. You shook your head while your eyes closed. Molly hummed and leaned down, pressing a kiss against your forehead.

"Get some rest Love, you need it. I'll be back in a couple hours so Angel will be checking in on you. Will you be ok?" She asked. You gave a groan and nodded, turning your head away as you breathed softly.

"Ok. Hope you feel better Love. I love you." Molly purred, nuzzling your cheek before getting up. She gave you one last glance at you before leaving, a smile gracing her lips.
____________________________________________
Thank you for reading this. Sorry for doing this one a little later than intended.

The author thanks you for your comments! She really appreciates your support! The Princess is excited to meet you all in a few days, as am I! Now the real question is, are you? -Alastor

Can you believe it? Hazbin Hotel comes out in 4 days and now we have another show to be waiting on (read the last A/n for more info). How excited are you for these characters and new ones on the way?

(Word count 637)