Chapter 16: Evermore

(A/N) two days in a row update! Make sure you see yesterday's update— Chapter 15

February 11, 2019
Monday
7:45 A.M

First day of the week back in university.

Monday is like the person who no one wants to ever see... the person who you want to break up because you're seeing Tuesday and thinking about Friday.

(Y/N) held her books against her chest, carrying her heavy backpack as she walks to Professor Han's classroom with a grumpy face. Her brain is on five percent battery, body feeling much like jello when her knees bends forward, stumbling her way to her seat. With each step, her stomach tightens and aches more. As she kept swallowing, her throat swells and clenches... no matter what, (Y/N) could not stop the warm feeling rising through her chest..

The female closes her eyes, shaking the fact off that she might be sick.

"Hey you okay (Y/N)?" Jungkook pops out from nowhere, holding the girl up from the waist.

"Kook!" (Y/N) jolted up, her head still spinning. "Jungkook— I'm so sorry that I just disappeared on the party. I wasn't thinking right."

Jungkook glances at her, his mouth pursed but slightly open and loose. "Right," he pointed the girl with his index finger, acting like he knew what she was talking about.

The only thing he remembered about the party was that when he came for (Y/N) in the front desk and didn't see her, he assumed that (Y/N) had already let herself enter the party. Jungkook ended up shrugging the situation, thinking that he'll bump to her again later in the night since he wanted her to have fun and not have (Y/N) restricted in his arms during the duration of the time. After a while, he started drinking whatever his hand could get a hold off, vodka, champagne, tequila, you name it— he chugged it down like he was thirsty for water, then poof... the rest of the things he did all disappeared in black hole.

The boy didn't recall being distressed that (Y/N) wasn't there by his side.

"It's fine, as long as you had fun... right?" Jungkook nervously chuckles, his eyes fixed at (Y/N)'s growing emotions.

"Wait... you weren't freaking out? Like 'oh my god (Y/N) is gone, I'm gonna shut down this party, I don't care what roles I'll loose, I just have to find her' worried?"

"What? (Y/N) I just thought that you were around the room having fun. I didn't want to hold you back by clinging to you the whole night. Hold up... you did stay for the entire party right? Did you enjoy it?"

(Y/N) blinks then refocuses. "Oh yes! I did have a lot of fun. I went home right before the party actually ended.. that's why I'm apologizing because I thought you would've been worried that I wasn't there in the end of the party."

Okay that was a lie.

(Y/N) left the party before it even started... the female just let her mouth run. What confused her more was everything that Taehyung said was just contradicted by Jungkook himself.

'Why was Taehyung saying all of that then..? Could it be.. that he was describing himself and saying it that Jungkook was the one who said all of that?'

"(Y/N) let's go, classes are starting," Jungkook snaps the female out from her thoughts.

The blonde (Jungkook), intertwines his hands with (Y/N)'s, taking the girl by surprise.

"Jungkook people will get the wrong idea—"

"So? Who cares. It's my life, not theirs."

"Jungkook... with your growing fame, you should start thinking about what you're doing. I know that you don't care, but your actions might affect your career..." (Y/N) explains, her hands insinuating itself off Jungkook's. (Y/N) looks around, seeing many females looking at their way, their eyes glaring at the couple's figure.