Valentines Special

This is the 8th year into their marriage but Bai Yu is still the same; planning for a Valentine surprise for his lovely Long-ge. Just thinking back to their wedding day still warms his heart like it was just yesterday that they got married.

--- Flash back ---

Bai Yu is waiting nervously by the beach in his white suit with a red rose in his chest pocket, not too fancy.

"It's so rare to see the laid back Bai Yu this nervous, can I take a photo?" Guo Vengo teases since it's really rare to see it happening to Bai Yu.

"Guo-ge, don't you dare! If you do, I'm going to tell Rong-jie about all your secrets!" Bai Yu threatens back just as Yang Rong is coming towards them with the handsome YiLong by her side.

"What secrets? Bai Yu, you tell me all you know right now, or I won't hand over your bride!" Yang Rong also threatens Bai Yu.

"Um .... I'm also a groom." YiLong clarifies making everyone smile.

"Whatever. So are you 2 ready?" Yang Rong asks the 2 grooms both dress in white suits.

Since same gender marriage is not quite that acceptable and also the fact that both Bai Yu and YiLong doesn't have any relatives, they decide to have a small ceremony by themselves. However, when Yang Rong hears about it, she demands that she and Guo-ge will be the witness for their ceremony. She also said that she needs to hear the vow that Bai Yu will give to YiLong. So that if one day Bai Yu doesn't fulfill his vow, Yang Rong is going to hunt him down. As for Guo Vengo .... he's here because Yang Rong is here, that's all.

"Long-ge, you're like an angel that falls into my arms. I find myself loving you more and more with every passing days since I've met you. And I promise you that I'll continue to love you like this for as long as I live. I won't make you cry except when we ... uh ... you know .... in bed." Bai Yu couldn't help but to tease a little causing YiLong to go red.

"I think the exception is acceptable." Guo Vengo agrees with his underclassman.

"Anyway ... I'll be yours forever 'cause you're the love of my life, my everything." Bai Yu manage to end his vows nicely.

"Bai Yu, you're the knight in shining armor never failing in coming to my rescue; no matter what, no matter where, you'll always be there. Without you I really don't know what would've happened to me. You also make me love you more and more with all your silly teasing and your sincerity in taking care of me. I will love you and take good care of you in both good and bad times. I'll never leave you so you're stuck with me forever Bai Yu." YiLong says his vows and pulls Bai Yu in for a kiss which has to break because of Yang Rong's coughing.

"Shouldn't you wait for us to announce that you're husband and husband? Then you can kiss." Yang Rong complains while rolling her eyes at the sweet couple.

"Rong-jie, you're just jealous." Bai Yu just has to poke at the right spot. Then he immediately picks up YiLong bridal style and heads into their private villa to hide from Yang Rong.

--- End of flash back ---

So Bai Yu is working hard on his valentine special for his beloved Long-ge. After going through the things that Long-ge like in his mind, he suddenly has a good idea. Immediately, Bai Yu opens up his laptop to get the plan in motion.

-------------------

"It's been quite a while since the last time we came here, isn't it?" YiLong asks when they landed in Osaka, Japan.

"Yeah. And I still remember that you like the onsen very much."

"Right! It really helps with all the fatigues and it's so relaxing."