Chapter 5 - First kiss

The frantic university student lives start again as the semester start in mid-August. Discussion from summer vacation to what hell may awaits them in the new semester can be heard everywhere.

"YiLong .... did something happened? Like something really good?" Yang Rong asks while suspiciously eyeing her friend head to toe when he approach their usual lunch spot under the big tree in the front yard of their faculty building.

"Huh? Why did you ask me that?" YiLong asks back following his friend's gaze on himself.

"Cause today .... you look ..... WAY better than before, like more alive and more meat on those bone, not so skinny like before."

Unconsciously, YiLong feels his face and body when his friend pointed out the difference in his features. "Really?"

"Yeah, now spit it out. What happened in the few weeks that I didn't see you?"

"Umm .... I just change my apartment and roommate."

"Oh really? And whoever is this new roommate must be a very nice person." Yang Rong sounding a little sarcastic but with hints of teasing in them.

YiLong doesn't really know how to response to such statement and also makes a questioning face as he doesn't get why she would say these things.

"YiLong, you couldn't even hide the small smile that crept onto your face just at the mention of this person. Did you get a girlfriend or a roommate?"

"No!!"

"No, she's not my girlfriend or no, it's a 'he'?"

"Of course, it's a guy."

"Who is it?" Yang Rong excitedly asks.

YiLong thinks hard for a short while before reluctantly decided to tell his best friend. "It's .... it's ..."

Just when the name is about to leave his lips someone calls him making the both of them look towards a guy running towards them. "Long-ge!"

"Long-ge, I'll be a little late today. So you don't need to wait for me and make sure to have dinner, okay? Even though I'm not eating, it doesn't mean that you can skip it, got it?"

"Uh ... y-yeah, I got it."

Then the guy just runs off to wherever he was originally heading.

'You could have called! No need to come running to me!' YiLong inwardly complains. And turns to face his friend who is looking at him with wide eyes.

"YOU! HIM! .... Don't tell me that your roommate is ....." Yang Rong just trails off but instead point in the direction that the guy went.

He sighs then admits to his friend, "Yeah, Bai Yu's my new roommate."

She's gaping as if she's trying to say something, yet nothing comes out. Her hands are also waving everywhere. After being in this state for a while, she calms down.

"You lucky bastard! How long has it been?"

"2 weeks."

"And how did you end up with him?"

"Do you remember throwing up on me at the party?"

"Y-yeah?"

"It kinda start from there."

"......."

"........"

After a long pause, Yang Rong blurts out, "Well, don't you just start and leave me hanging! I need the whole story. And don't you dare leave out any details! BUT .... you don't need to repeat the part that I throw up."