Chapter 21 - H-hurry!

Warning!! This chapter contains boyxboy smutty scene. Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable. You have been warned.

***********************

"I ..... I .... I was hoping that ..... you don't hold back."

The moment such words leave YiLong's mouth, Bai Yu's self control drops down below zero. He immediately pulls YiLong in for a passionate kiss; his tongue enters YiLong's mouth without any foreplay while his hands roam around every where he could touch. 

As YiLong is caught off guard, his breath is quite short. So it doesn't take long for him to run out of air, combining with the close space in the bathroom that occupies 2 grown up men and the hot steam from the hot water and body heat, YiLong is suffering quite pitifully. He tries to signal the younger lad but fail miserably as his hands are caught then pins onto the wall as his whole body is also push back into the wall. Luckily it wasn't too hard of a push otherwise he may have suffer a concussion.

With no other way, YiLong decides to take some risk. He rise his thigh between Bai Yu's leg and tries to softly brush passes the hot crotch. The unexpected touch makes Bai Yu gasp and release their sealed lips apart. YiLong finally can breathe again.

"A-are you trying to kill me with your kiss?" YiLong accuses the younger lad who is also catching his breath.

"How can that be? I'm just rather happy and afraid that you would change your mind." Bai Yu shamelessly admits his fault. "Well, now that I have you pin to the wall. I can take my time."

This time YiLong is prepare; he quickly takes a deep breath seconds before his lips is sealed by the other man again. It's not as rush but definitely not less passionate from the previous one. After Bai Yu devours the older man for who knows how long, he decides to break the kiss leaving a silver string connecting their mouths.

"Could we quickly finish our shower and continue this somewhere else? I don't want you to pass out mid way." Bai Yu's hoarse rough voice sends shivers down YiLong's spine making his semi harden crotch becomes harder.

"O-okay."

But somehow YiLong is still pin to the wall with his hands above his head. Bai Yu is still kissing and nibbling around his neck with seemingly no intention of letting go.

"Um ... Bai Yu?"

"Right, right. Finish shower." Bai Yu knows what he needs to do but it's kind of hard to stop what he's doing at the moment.

As a result, their shower was done at the speed of light. Bai Yu actually thoroughly wash both his own body and YiLong's as well. Despite the urgency, Bai Yu's hands still manage to practically touch every inch of YiLong especially the dangerous area. He purposely grabs and lightly squeeze making YiLong shivers and his legs almost gives out, in which YiLong thanks the heaven that it's a quick shower otherwise he's sure that he wouldn't be able to walk out of the bathroom himself.

However, upon coming out and reaching the bed, Bai Yu notice something on the nightstand. He glance at the older man who quickly dives under the comforter to hide his embarrassment. Who would have known that the shy YiLong would actually prepare a bottle of lube ready for use. Bai Yu lets out a chuckle then gingerly dives in after to catch the shy man and bites on his neck.

"Ahh..... why did you bite me?"

"Because you're too cute ... and now I'm going to eat you!" Bai Yu shamelessly declares and pulls off the towels from both his own and YiLong's waist allowing their flesh to come into direct contact.

Their lips once again touch in a lovely kiss. But soon Bai Yu leaves the lips, nibbling the jawline going downward. Along the way he makes a brief a stop at the pink buds for a short while before going farther south to find the fully erected crotch and suddenly sucks on it startling the owner who involuntarily cries out. "Ahhhh........."