Chapter 25 - YES

Updating the last chapter on the last day of 2019. I hope this year was good for you all and I wish that 2020 would be even better for you all. 😊🎉💖💝👍😋😘

-------------------

As the intense love making period is over, Bai Yu is able to breathe again. At some point, he really thinks if he would die from having too much sex in just 3 days!

But wait.....

YiLong seems to be having a rougher time as his lower half is aching quite badly. So now he could only lie still on the bed while the younger lad goes around doing things for him. But since Bai Yu doesn't cook and also doesn't want to poison the older man, he goes out to find some food. Soon he comes back with congee for YiLong and watches him slowly eat.

"Long-ge ..... no more continuous sex for days, okay?" Bai Yu sounds kind of like scolding.

"But ...."

"Look at you now. Half you days off were use for so much sex. Now the other half is going to be use for you to recover!"

"I'm sorry ... but you could have stop me." YiLong tries to counter back.

"Really? And who was it that was sucking me off in the middle of my sleep?"

"..................." To be honest, YiLong wanted Bai Yu so much that he actually continue to have sex when Bai Yu is still asleep. This has made him very embarrassed.

As a result, Bai Yu has become YiLong's caretaker for the rest of the week. He prepares the hot water for YiLong to relax in their bath tub. This really helps the older man recovers from the aches and soreness. Then Bai Yu would carry him bridal style to anywhere YiLong wants to go. So YiLong dares not to leave the house otherwise it'll be very embarrassing. 

So after a day of relaxing bath, good rest, and always inside of Bai Yu's arms; YiLong recovers pretty fast. Now he's somewhat able to move around and even walk by himself. But the stairs are still slightly difficult, so Bai Yu still needs to help carry the princess up and down. Other than that, YiLong can handle it. This also means the end of instant food and take outs as the chef is now back in the house.

----------------------------

Upon returning from the vacation break, YiLong lessen his working shifts so that he could be home more than before. He needs his time with Bai Yu.

Due to his lacking life, YiLong always thinks that he needs to find lots of money since he thinks that it may bring him happiness. Because being poor is absolutely bad and lots of rich people looks so happy all the time. Love isn't something that he's familiar with as he never experience it since his family abandon him at a very young age. The orphanage also isn't a place that treats him well. So he ran away and tried to live on his own. At this point, it isn't all that wrong to not know that love is something that can bring him more happiness than money.

But the recent event made him realize this as he reconsider things that happened in his life. He's been very happy living with Bai Yu when he didn't even have money. So now for YiLong, there's nothing more important than Bai Yu. The priority in his life has changed. Of course, he still needs to work hard, but Bai Yu's well being and their time together has to come first.

After working hard together for 3 years, they both finally pay off the house debt. So Bai Yu comes up with a new activity.

"Long-ge, let's go on vacation. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know." YiLong replies when his heart says, 'Anywhere with you is good.'

"Have you ever gone abroad?"