Chapter 15 - You said that you like me?

To complete the investigation process, YiLong has to drop by the police station to give his statement. So Bai Yu accompany him to the station until the process is finish, just in case. Then YiLong is drop back at home in the afternoon as Bai Yu heads back to the garage. He already left since yesterday's afternoon without informing old Wang himself, so today he'll need to be there to receive some scolding from the boss for ditching work. And also there's an important customer coming to the garage. Therefore he has no choice but to leave YiLong home alone.

During the free time at home, YiLong reflects on his recent action. He does realize that he's actions were really naive as Wen Chou said and brings trouble to Bai Yu unintentionally. And every time, the younger lad will come to the rescue in time. Yet he never ask for anything in return; well, except for the kiss request which YiLong's not sure what kind of benefit does Bai Yu actually get from kissing. At this point, YiLong remembers that he won the bet which it makes him feel even more guilty.

"Bai Yu has already done so much! How could I make him do anymore things for me!? Argh!!! This is so hard!" YiLong shouts out his frustration since no one is at home beside himself. "It should be something that doesn't bother him too much which both me and him can enjoy." With careful thinking, YiLong decided on simple things so that it won't be too much burden on Bai Yu.

------------------------

"Bai Yu, um ... make yourself available next Saturday." YiLong instructs the younger lad while trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Eh? So you finally decide what to do with me for an entire day?" Bai Yu asks sounding very excited.

"Y-yes."

"Can you give me a hint?"

"No, it's very confidential. I'll tell you what you need to do when the day comes."

"Can't I even have a little hint?"

"No, you reap what you sow. So I'm not saying anything."

"Ayeeeeee .... why so stingy, Long-ge? Hmmm .... I wonder what you'll want me to do ..... feed you with my mouth? ...... or ..... massage you with my body?" Bai Yu tries to guess.

However, Bai Yu's guesses are making YiLong goes all red. All the suggestions are too embarrassing even for YiLong to think about. "Bai Yu! Stop saying embarrassing things!" YiLong protests then turns himself away from the younger lad and hide under the comforter. Despite what he has said, he secretly takes what Bai Yu said into consideration.

==== The promised Saturday ====

"So ..... where are we going?" Bai Yu continues to pester the older man until the last minute. He truly wonder where they're going as YiLong has actually pick out casual cloth for him to wear because Bai Yu told him that YiLong is the 'Master' today so he'll only do things that his master instruct. And of course, the older man wouldn't know that the younger lad somewhat pray that he can continue to be his master for the rest of his life.

"I'll tell you when we're inside the car." YiLong still keeps his lips seal not falling for any tricks to reveal the destination.

"My master is so secretive ..... don't tell me that you plan to kill and bury me in some unknown woods so that no one can find me!?!" Bai Yu can't help himself to joke around in hopes that the older man would lose patient and reveal the truth. But he only gets a roll of eyes as response. And the moment they're inside the car, Bai Yu asks again. "Now we're inside the car. So, where to?"

"Here." YiLong hands Bai Yu his phone. On it is a picture of the theme park located in the next town which is about an hour drive.

"Here?" Bai Yu asks with a stunned expression.