Chapter 2 - Can I call you Long-ge?

Bai Yu feels someone bump into him so he turns to meet with the guy from the Medical department. But he's paler than before and about to drop to the ground. With his quick reflect, Bai Yu catches him in his arms.

"What happened?" Gao is surprised when he turns back and sees his junior student hugging some unknown guy.

"I don't know. I only know that he's from the Medical department but he bumped into me and passed out." Bai Yu explains.

"Maybe a heat stroke? It's really too damn hot today."

"It's possible. Gao-ge could you fetch me some cold packs and water? I'll be under the shades over there." Bai Yu tells his senior and points to the shade area under the group of trees nearby.

"Yeah, sure. Be right back."

Then Bai Yu picks the unconscious guy up bridal style and gently lay him down on the soft grass under the group of big trees. "Why are you always falling into my arms every time we meet?" Bai Yu questions out loud. And right on cue, the guy's stomach rumbles making Bai Yu arch his eyebrow.

"I see that you're really not eating properly." Bai Yu still continues to talk to the unconscious guy. He pushes the wet hair off of the guy's forehead and face revealing his beautiful face. "Oh, you're even more beautiful than some of the girls." Then he proceed to unbuttons several buttons of the guy's shirt to let the soft cool breeze reach his skin a little.

"I got you everything cold." Gao informs when he reaches Bai Yu and hands him the cold pack, cold towel and iced water. He also takes a closer look at the unconscious guy. "Wow, isn't he a little too pretty for a guy?"

"Heh? You know how many hearts you'll break, if the girls hear you calling a guy pretty?" Bai Yu teases.

"As if you're any different, if they know that you're taking such good care of this beautiful guy, you'll be breaking their hearts as well." Gao snickers back.

Bai Yu pays no attention and continues to wipe YiLong's face with the cold towel before folding it and place it on his forehead. When the towel becomes warm, he wraps it around the cold pack to make it cold again and place it on YiLong's forehead.

"Hey they want you and me back at the department." Gao tells Bai Yu after reading the messages in his phone. "I'll go back first and tell them that you need to take care of a passed out beauty before you go back."

"Whatever Gao-ge. Thanks for everything." Bai Yu thanks his senior and turns back to the unconscious guy.

After a few minutes, YiLong starts to regain his consciousness back.

"Are you okay?"

YiLong hears a familiar voice and opens his eyes to see a familiar face: Bai Yu.

"Yeah, uh .... what happened?" YiLong tries to remember.

"Well, you bumped into me and passed out. I guess it's from the hot weather and your hunger."

"I'm not - " But his stomach rumbles right on cue again making him turn red and unable to continue what he was saying.

Bai Yu just chuckles. "Can you sit up?" And help the frail guy sits up and hands him the water that's still kind of cool. Then he pulls out 2 lunch boxes from his backpack and hands one of them to the other guy.

YiLong feels really guilty and couldn't accept the tempting lunch box that's making his stomach twist and his mouth to water. 

"I'll let you choose either you take this lunch box and start eating or I'll feed you myself. But I warn you that I'll probably be feeding you mouth to mouth. So I suggest you choose wisely." Bai Yu threatens the guy while licking his lips making YiLong go paler than he already is.