Chapter 12 - Please help me

After the question of 'do you have someone that you like?' something seems to have changed. It's not that obvious as most things are still the same, but just a little less passionate compared to before. The usual teasing also didn't happened this morning. Everything seems like normal yet something is a little off. He can't exactly pinpoint the difference.

However, before YiLong could dwell more about that, there's another issue to concern at the moment.

"Zhu YiLong, is that a hickey? Was that made by Bai Yu? How far have you gone?" Yang Rong bombards him with embarrassing questions even though the tone is just a teasing one but the embarrassment from YiLong is quite real.

Of course, YiLong instinctively covers the exact location with his hand without needing anyone to point it out. "N-no ... no .... some kind of bug bit me ...n-not Bai Yu." 

"Ha? Really? A bug?" Yang Rong asks in an even more mocking tone.

"Yes, a bug."

"You think I would believe that? If it was a bug, why would you go all red up to the tips of your ears?"

"It's hot today and I'm telling the truth about the bug .... oh, Yang Rong, your patient is calling for you .... you should hurry over."

"But YiLong, I'm more worried about you and the bug bite. Here, I'll help you disinfect it just in case it becomes serious." Yang Rong SINCERELY expresses her concern. She even cover her heart with a hand and wipe a fake tear with the other.

"No! I mean, I can do it myself. You don't need to worry. Just go to your patient. You shouldn't let your patient wait, it's not good."

"But ...."

"Just go to your patient, please!"

After being done with teasing her friend, Yang Rong sticks out her tongue at YiLong before skipping happily towards her patient's room. On the other hand YiLong rushes to the restroom down the hall while still covering his neck to hide such mark so that no more people can see it. Normally, he doesn't really observe his appearance before leaving the house, but it seems that from now on he needs to thoroughly check as the beast at home is now leaving visible marks that others can see. In the mirror, when tilting his neck up on one side, an obvious red mark can be seen so now he's checking the other side as well. 'I don't know if it's a big bad bug or a big bad beast that's been sucking on my neck as if he's a vampire trying to suck my blood dry.'

When YiLong is busy thinking of the younger lad and focusing on his hickey, a man comes out from one of the stalls quietly. At first the man didn't pay attention to the young doctor until he sees the red mark on his neck. The red spot contrasting on the pale white slender neck really caught the man's attention which mischief seems to just flashed by his eyes. 

"Excuse me." The man greets.

YiLong, who is so immerse in his world, startles at the greeting and unconsciously covers up his neck again and takes a step back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just want to talk. My name is Wen Chou. I own a modeling company and I'm currently looking for a model for one of my client's new fashion line. And coincidentally, you fit the profile that I'm looking for. Would you be interested in modeling for my client?" Wen Chou tries to test the water in which YiLong still show indifference and doesn't seem interested. So he tries to add in another bait that most fish would be interested in. "My client is one of the big brands, but I can't let you know the name yet since it's confidential at the moment. You'll just need to wear their cloth and pose a little to show it off. And also the payment is quite generous, around 10k which is consider high for new models. It's a very good opportunity."