Chapter 19 - You're mine!!

YiLong continues to empty glasses after glasses of white wine while YuEr continues to seduce Bai Yu. She keeps clinging to Bai Yu and practically ignore everyone else. Yang Rong who is the middle person is having a hard time trying to figure out what's going on and how to solve this difficult puzzle.

Bai Yu still quietly observe the older man. He even count the number of glasses that YiLong has drank. And now, YiLong is drinking his 9th glass. At this point, he's starting to worry about the drunk YiLong as he never drank this much before. Another thing is that his boiling point is getting lower and lower as YuEr continues to annoy him.

By the time YiLong finish his glass of wine many of the staffs are gone. It's not because it's late but rather people are annoyed by YuEr and her behavior. Many of them feels very bad for Bai Yu but their boss is too stubborn to notice the annoyance in other people's eyes. So the remaining ones are actually YiLong, Yang Rong, YuEr and Bai Yu.

"Bai Yu, I like you very much." YuEr declares her feelings.

".........." Yang Rong is speechless while YiLong silently listen; his hands are forming a fist and the knuckles are slowly turning white.

"I'm not interested. And more importantly, I already have someone I love." Bai Yu replies to the confession.

"Why not? I'm sure that I'm good looking, have a great body and a very nice person. I'm sure I'm better than that someone of yours." YuEr states her good points.

"Shouldn't these things be said by others?" Bai Yu mocks back.

"Why? I'm confident so I can say them without needing others to."

Bai Yu just sneer at the pathetic girl.

Then suddenly YiLong slams his fist on the table startling everyone especially Yang Rong who has never seen her friend like this before. Bai Yu who's on the other side of the room narrow his eyes and follows YiLong's every movement since he doesn't know what he's going to do.

After getting the attention, YiLong glares at Bai Yu. He slowly gets up and starts to stagger towards the younger lad. Yang Rong tries to help her staggering friend but he just brush her off.

"I got this." Even though YiLong is talking to Yang Rong but his eyes never left Bai Yu

Despite YiLong's denial of help, Yang Rong still follows him closely fearing that he would fall over and hurt himself. Of course, she doesn't mind if he actually wants to beat up YuEr since she really does deserves a beating.

Upon reaching his destination, YiLong stands in front of his target: Bai Yu.

"What do you want?" YuEr asks sounding displeased as YiLong has startle her and now standing before her. She somehow manage to miss the gaze locking between him and Bai Yu.

"Bai Yu .... get up." YiLong makes his demand.

Bai Yu instantly brush YuEr off of him and gets up as instructed. Now they're standing face to face. To be honest, Bai Yu is actually very excited as he has no idea what this older man is planning to do.

Without any further ado, YiLong reaches to touch Bai Yu's face and slowly pulls him in for a kiss. It's a light kiss that doesn't last too long.

"Bai Yu ..... do you not want me anymore?" YiLong earnestly whispers his question to the younger lad.

On the other hand, Bai Yu didn't expect this and he's completely caught off guard with such cute action from YiLong. As a result, something inside snaps and Bai Yu pulls YiLong in for another kiss. However, this time it's a hot and passionate kiss. This sudden action shocks both Yang Rong and YuEr.