Chapter 22 - I'm so sorry

Finally, the student lives are over as both YiLong and Bai Yu have graduated but they still maintain their lives just like before. Currently YiLong works as an Orthopedics at the university's hospital. Meanwhile, Bai Yu takes over Old Wang's garage as previously agreed. The old man is now moving out of the city to live with his younger sister as she has many grandchildren so she invites Old Wang to live together and spend time with the children. It's a lot better than living here alone since he no longer has to worry about business and his wife is also no longer here. So the garage completely belongs to Bai Yu as the sole owner.

"Long-ge, let's buy a house together." Bai Yu suddenly brings this topic up as he lies on the older man's lap. Actually, Bai Yu has been thinking about this since graduation. With the business going great, now he has some savings to partially pays then get some loan from the bank for the remaining part which he should be able to pay it off in a few years. After being in his own thoughts for a while, he notice that he hasn't gotten any response from the other person at all. When Bai Yu looks up, he finds that YiLong has somehow been frozen. So he quickly gets up to check on him. "Long-ge, are you okay? What's wrong?"

".... a ..... a .... h-house ..... with ... you ...." YiLong's slowly says each word, not really making much sense. It seems that many things are going through his head at the moment.

Bai Yu sees that it's not a good sign so he reluctantly repeat. "Uh ... yeah ... buy our own house .... you .... you don't want to?"

"No!" YiLong quickly replies. "I mean yes ... I ... I .... I always dream of having a house ... with someone ... but I also thought that it was impossible .... who would want to be with me so I forgot all about it ... but then ... I met you .... and you like me .... and now you ask me .... so it remind me of the dream that I have forgotten ...." 

Hearing YiLong's hopelessness from before has made Bai Yu more determine to get their own house. So he also shares his dream to the older man. "It's going to be our house. I also have always plan that when I find the person I want to live with I'll buy a house. It'll be a place for the 2 of us."

"Yes ... it'll be our house." YiLong happily repeats.

"Yes, that's right. With our own house, you can scream as loud as you want when I make love to you. You won't have to worry as much as now." Bai Yu teasing somehow turns the sweet romantic conversation into something erotic as he pushes YiLong down onto the bed.

"Bai Yu! Tomorrow is not my day off." YiLong warns the younger lad.

"Fine ... but just a make out is fine right?" Bai Yu tries to negotiate.

"........."

"Silence means yes!" Bai Yu concludes and continues from before.

Because a doctor's work is very tiring and requires a lot of concentration, Bai Yu has to be extra careful of his sexual desire so that it wouldn't be too much burden on YiLong's body. Normally, Bai Yu has pretty good control over it but when it comes to YiLong, he always lost it, unable to control his desire and exhaust him unintentionally. As a result, Bai Yu often has to depend on cold shower or his hands.

They both spend great amount of time going through houses to find their perfect home. After a long search, they both decide on a 2nd hand small 2-story house with a small garden surrounding the house but it's slightly further out of town from their current apartment. Since it's a 2nd hand, the house is not very expensive. Their savings combined could cover about 70% of the total cost while the rest is handled through the bank loan which isn't much of a burden considering from their current income. When everything is done, it's time to move.

At this point, the apartment owner is quite sad when Bai Yu and YiLong are moving out as these 2 young lads have been helping out quite a lot which help him with all sorts of problem. However, he does understand the feeling of wanting a place of their own.