Chapter 32: Where Is My Other Vessel?

- Dark Pit -

I could hear people talking. I could hear something ringing in my ears. I opened my eyes slightly only to see blurry images crowding around me. "Pitoo?!" Someone exclaimed, most likely noticing my sudden movements. I closed my eyes again just to fix my eyesight and ignore the ringing sound. The noise became cleared and soon enough, once I opened my eyes, everything was clear. "Dark Pit! You're okay!" Palutena exclaimed as I sat up. "What...what happened?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head. My memory feels like a blur, nothing is set in stone right now. "You don't remember?" Lucina asked as she sat beside me. "Eh?! Lucina, Chrom, and Robin?! When did you all get here? I thought you were still trapped!" I exclaimed out, surprised by the sudden new faces. "Let's just say, some fighters managed to save us from Dharkon's and Galeem's doom. Now, here we are, fighting the entities themselves." Robin explained, giving me a wink at the end. "Oh...do...do you know what happened to me? I don't remember anything." I asked, looking around me. Everything seemed dead. It was dusty, hard, and in almost every direction there was a rock. Chrom sighed as everyone looked toward Lucina for an explanation. She sighed before she grabbed my hand and held it close to her. I blushed at her action, she's so close to me. "Dark Pit, you agreed to let Dharkon use you as a vessel. You were basically Dharkon's disguise and human shield. We fought you until you were finally brought down, Lady Palutena told us how to bring you back. We did whatever she told us to do and you finally woke up after a small kiss." Lucina explained, looking away with a blush as she said the last part.

"A vessel for Dharkon? A small kiss?" I questioned softly as I looked down at the ground. "Yes, a small kiss by me..." Lucina mumbled and my eyes widen at her confession. "Oh, Lucina, you are so cute when you are embarrassed like that," I said under my breath. "I, uh, thank you for the compliment, Dark Pit..." She mumbled back as she finally turned around to look at me. "...Though I was used as a vessel?" I asked as I slowly stood up with the help of Lucina. "Yes, exactly like me..." Robin replied as he stared at me.

"But, you contain Grima, don't you?" I asked. "I do, I try my best to make sure he never escapes and uses my body to hurt others. That's what we did to you, Dharkon's spirit is inside of you and as a vessel, you must promise to keep yourself under control. Okay?" Robin explained as he walked towards me. "Yeah, no problem...vessel bro." I teased as I chuckled afterward. "Hm, I like 'vessel bro' now," Robin commented as he smiled as well. Wait, 'bro'? Pit? "Where's Pit?!" I yelled out as I noticed he wasn't in the group.

Everyone looked at one another for a moment and I started to panic. "Where is he?! Tell me!" I yelled out as I walked toward Palutena. "Dark Pit, calm down, please. Panicking will not help you once I tell you what happened to Pit." Palutena explained, calmly. "Calm down?! I just learned I'm a vessel to a dark spirit after waking up after so long! How can I calm down not knowing where Pit is?!" I continued to yell. I heard Palutena sigh as she looked down, almost as if she hesitates to tell me what happened to Pit.

She opened her mouth only for Link to interrupt her. "Pit is..." Link spoke up. My eyes widen as I heard his voice, it's been so long since I heard him and his voice sounds clearer than before. "Pit is a soon-to-be-vessel like you, Pitoo." Link revealed as he crossed his arms and looked away from me. "A soon-to-be-vessel? What does that even mean?" I asked, laughing almost. "He is acting like a puppet as you did. You were Dharkon's puppet and body to use for strength and power." Link explained as he turned to face me.

"A puppet too? Sorry, I don't...remember much from before." I replied, calming down. "Though, I think Pit also agreed to do this or did he not? I...don't remember anymore." I added, scratching my head. "Perhaps it's best if you didn't know many details..." Robin mumbled. I glared at him and Robin looked away as he closely held onto Chrom and Lucina. "Whatever may be the case, Pit did the same as you did. And well..." Link spoke as he looked behind him. I looked in his direction to see a weakened Pit with his wings crushed by rocks. "Pit!" I exclaimed as I ran toward him.

Palutena and Link held me back and I glared at them both. "That isn't Pit." They both said in unison. "What? That's him, now, you're just attacking dead meat!" I yelled at him as I struggled to breakthrough. "No, Pitoo, that isn't Pit, look at his wings." Link spoke as he pointed toward his wings. Palutena granted me the power of flight to get a better view of Pit's wing. I jump up and flew above the ground a little, I slowly float toward Pit and the crushed rocks. I land and start to push the rocks off of his wings.

"Galeem!" I exclaimed as I noticed his different wings. "Uh, Pitoo? Get away from there!" Palutena yelled out as Galeem suddenly opened his eyes. "Crap...uh..." I mumbled as I immediately flew toward the others. Lucina grasped onto my shoulders as Galeem got up, the rocks on him being thrown back. "Oh? You saved little ole' Dark Pit? Well, you won't be saving this angel from my grasp quite easily." Galeem teased as he laughed afterward. "Let him go!" I yelled out. "I'd like to see you try..." Galeem mumbled. "That's it! Come on! We're beating Galeem down." I exclaimed as I looked at the others. I took out my weapon and I notice Lucina smile at me.

"Welcome back, Pitoo." Lucina spoke and I smiled back at her.