Chapter 7: The End of Everything

-3rd Person-

Fox stood in front of the mountain facing something behind the clouds. Every fighter managed to arrive as soon as they heard the announcement. Soon, they stood behind him as they tried to figure out what was going on. It was barely night time as the sun had just begun to set. "What's going on? Why did the announcement say what it said? What is Fox staring at?" The mumbles between the fighters spoke. No one understood what was happening and the thought of that already brought a shiver up to their spines. Even so, every fighter stood their ground with their weapons in hand and in groups. Groups that consisted of each game such as all Mario characters stood on one side. All Legend of Zelda characters stood on the other. No one spoke loudly in fear that whatever threat there was would attack immediately. Everyone could just hear the air blowing throughout them, their own hesitant breathes, and the tension within everyone. The light from the setting sun never seemed to move and only shone on them. As if the light was telling them something else other than goodbye. All of sudden the clouds moved away and seemed to disappear. "Don't let a single one get away!" Fox exclaimed, his own weapon in hand now. As soon as he said that all the fighters could now see what was behind the clouds. It was Master Hand? Crazy Hand? No. It was just a floating gloved white hand. Lots of them. Multiples of them. No one could count as more seemed to appear every second. And in the middle of each of them was some type of entity. A bright ball shone in between the multi-colored white feathers. Well, multi-colored was kind of an exaggeration.

On the outside were white feathers, but on the inside, it showed blue, orange, pink, and purple colors shining brightly. The shine itself was similar to the shine of lava or fire. "Will each need to take down about ten." Marth suggested. "Stow your fear, it's now or never." Zelda encouraged, still staring at the entity. She had never seen anything like it neither have any of the fighters. Well, what about the Kid Icarus characters? Surely, they have dealt with something like this, right? Each fighter slowly moved their gaze to them to see if they were strategizing a plan since they were divine entities.

"We'll win this, I know we will!" Pit added as he stepped forth with Zelda and Marth. Suddenly, the gloved floating hands peaked themselves open to reveal blue light. Or blue energy. None of them knew at this point what was happening as they saw the blue energy light go toward the entity. Everyone now raised their weapons ready to battle as they knew this was no easy threat. This one was worse than the ones they dealt with before. Among the characters was Shulk who suddenly had one of his future visions. Which showed that the battle wasn't going to be a win for them.

The entity turned into some type of black hole until it exploded, all the blue energy (now rainbow) going after them. It first hit Link who managed to use his sword to block off and then, his shield. But, it was no use as he caught into the light and disappeared. All the characters realized suddenly that this light wasn't something they could battle. Pit looked at the spot where Link stood and slightly gasped. "Link?" He mumbled, his eyes widen. "Dark Pit, Pit! I'm giving you the power of flight, go now!" Lady Palutena pulled them aside.

The two angels were confused, but accepted her order anyway. Samus tried to shoot toward the light but was caught as well. Zelda and Mewtwo tried to use their own powers to teleport but, were too late as they were caught. Sonic ran as fast as his speed let him, he looked back to see Pikachu trying to keep up. He lends out a hand but, before Pikachu could jump into his arms, he was caught by the light. Then, Sonic as well as caught by it. Bayonetta transformed into bats and then to her original form to escape but, nothing worked. She was caught too.

The Pokemon trainer used his Pokemon's powers to shoot toward the light as well, Bowser who shot his fire breath toward it. All of them were caught. Captain Falcon was caught before he could jump into his vehicle, Lucario managed to escape somewhat but, was caught too along with Greninja. The Inkling girl and boy tried to use their ink to hide into but, failed and was caught. All the Start Fox characters tried to escape in their spaceships of sorts but, got caught into the light too. Dark Pit and Pit looked back to see the damaged only to see Palutena too was caught. The power of flight was gone and they nearly fell until they were caught as well. Literally, every fighter, assist trophy character, and everyone else was caught into the light. Except for one character. Kirby who flew away on his star managed to disappear suddenly before he could be caught. Everything was wrapped around the light and caught only to disappear.

-Time Skip-

Kirby crashed down onto the hard rock ground as he suddenly appeared after the damage was done. He got up quickly to see if anyone else survived. He expected to see Bayonetta or Lady Palutena but, he saw no one. He looked into the horizon to see many places that had little light in them. Kirby gave out a small sigh and gave a glare as he started walking toward the first location.

It was time to save everyone and everything from this new threat.