Chapter 10: Unexpected

-Link-

"We'll meet back before dawn, okay?" Daisy exclaimed from the distance. I looked back and gave a thumbs up at her. We all slept once I saved and the whole plan was settled then, woke up first thing in the morning. There wasn't any food just yet since Kirby is finding that. Which probably might not be a good idea since all he does is eat. But, it didn't matter at this point. What mattered was to save everyone from that Light and defeat it. I climbed up a hill to look over the horizon of the land. I squinted my eyes as I saw someone familiar in the distance. But, before my eyes could focus on the figure they flew away. "Hm, it's definitely a person who can fly so, it has to be a Kid Icarus character." I mumbled and ran down the hill, carefully. From Zelda's knowledge, I apparently tripped and slipped down many hills during the journey of my game. Once I reached the bottom, I ran toward where the figure once stood only to see a feather. I slowly bent over to pick it up and I gasped softly as I realized who it was. "Dark Pit." I spoke, clutching onto the black feather. I looked up to see in which direction he could have flown off to. I continued to walk the path I was on hoping to find Dark Pit somewhere along the road. "Where is everyone?" I asked once again. This time it wasn't a call for help or desperation. But, an actual question that puzzles me to no end. Where did every character go once the light hit them? Where did I go? I softly put my hand on my chest as I grasp the fabric of my tunic. I sighed as I let go and focused on where I was going.

I didn't even realize where I was until I felt the wind hit my face. I remembered that each stage was separated and thrown off to many places. "Which place has weather conditions?" I asked. Soon enough, the wind disappeared and I felt a drop of water fall onto my face. My shoulders tensed and I wiped it off. "Wasn't it a Pokemon stage?" I questioned, looking around. Another drop fell down and then another. Then another and so on. Soon, it was full on raining and my clothes quickly got heavy.

"This was a bad place to search! I can barely see!" I spoke, my sight getting fogged with water every time. I turned around quickly and walked back to where I originally was. I tried to hide my eyes with my hands as I continued to walk. A lightning bolt suddenly struck right in front of me and I backed away quickly. I realized just how dangerous this place was and began to run. It was probably dangerous but, I needed to get out of here. Being stuck here won't help the others, myself, and the ones who need saving.

A sharp tip went through my tunic and just barely scratched my skin. I felt the wind of it in my hair as my eyes widen. I was quickly thrown forward and I quickly opened my eyes to see who's arrow was it. Even with my blurry eyesight, I could see the details of the arrow. It was shining in the dark rain, it was shining a bright purple. I quickly grabbed it and removed it from the hem of my tunic. I threw it away and looked up in every direction to see where it came from.

I kept panting with every second passing and I saw no sight of anyone. I heard something being scraped against the path I was on. I took out my sword as I noticed a small rock in front of me. I looked up quickly with my sword just pointing towards a figure walking in the distant. "Show yourself!" I yelled out, my grasp of the sword shaking. I shut my eyes tight as the figure's footsteps came closer with each step. Until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see who it was.

"Dark Pit!" I exclaimed, a smile on my face. "Link! Wait, are you actually...?" Dark Pit responded, pulling out his weapon. "No no! It's me, Link! See? No aura or red eyes!" I replied, reassuring him. His battle stance went down as he stared directly into my eyes. I started to stare back as I noticed how close his eyes were to Pit's. Big and full of emotions. We were startled by the sound of thunder and we looked at one another. We started to laugh a little and eventually, stopped to give one another a smile. "Let's get going, it's dangerous here." Dark Pit spoke, holding onto his arms and showing his soaked wings.

"Right! Yeah, I forgot, let's go!" I exclaimed, taking his hand as I started to walk on the path again. There was silence between us which I didn't intend or expected at all. I expected questions being asked about what happened or where the others were located. "So, Dark Pit, how did you get saved?" I asked, realizing he came out of nowhere. "Oh well, you see..." He responded, he removed his hand from my grasp. I looked back to see he was facing the ground.

"I didn't get saved!" He exclaimed, looking up with red eyes and a purple aura. I was suddenly thrown to the ground with a kick but, I got back up quickly. I took out my sword and shield and rushed towards him. I lifted up my sword but, I was hit with a side dash by Dark Pit. "Why can't I hit him?" I asked, holding onto my stomach. Suddenly, I was hit by multiple slashes coming Dark Pit's weapon. I went on my knees and used my sword to balance myself as I heard him readying his bow and arrow. I heard let the arrow go and I waited for the arrow to pierce me.

But, it never did and I looked up to see her.