Chapter 1

Madies P.O.V

"Watch it nerd"

Yup thats me. The nerd. But I'm not the only the nerd. See we have what we like to think as a nerd clique. It's Me, my best friend Kenzie, Olivia, and Bradley who just so happens to be gay. The whole school doesn't like us. Especially 4 guys. They call them selves 5sos. Their clique consists of:

Luke- A blonde sexy rebel who I may or may not have a crush on.

Michael- who picks on Kenzie the most, and who always has a different colour of hair, this time its red. Kenzie is terrified of Michael.

Aston- who targets Olivia and had crazy hair

Calum- Who has dark brown hair, and targets Bradley.

These guys have picked on us since grade 9, and now we are in grade 11. But hey, it can't get worse.

-----

"Watch it nerd" says Luke who bumps me in the hallway.

I mumble "sorry"

"What was that?" He questions inches from my face.

"She said sorry" kenzie pipes up.

"Listen here, the only reason your talking is because Michael isn't here, wait till he hears about this" with that he walks off.

"Omg you are done for. Just leave." I say

"Fuck my life. I got tests and projects due today so I can't. Luke is going to tell him and I'm going to be dead. " she says shaking her head. Its obvious that she's terrified of Michael.

"Look there's Bradley!" I exclaim.

"Hey ladies! " he says as he squeezes Kenzie then me in a tight hug.

"Shoot its 8:45, better get going." Kenzie says walking off.

"Yo Kenzie" we all turn around to see Michael walking towards us. He was all the way down at the end of the hall and Kenzie took her chance, picking up her bag and bolting it. Ever since being terrified of Michael, she bought a hang bag so her books didn't go everywhere while running away.

"Hey! Kenzie! Get your ass back here!" He says "she's never gonna learn" he says to me and Bradley. We scowl.

"Just leave her alone!" I call to him.

"Yeah right" he scoffs.

Kenzies P.O.V

I run down the stairs, in panic. I don't need more stress on my day. Suddenly a hand grabs my arm and pushes me to a wall. I turn to see Michael, smirking. I look around. Of course the hallway is empty.

"Why were you running?" He puts his hand beside my head leaning onto it.

"Because you scare me, and I didn't want to see you" I reply. I'm shaking so much.

"Aweh, why not?" He let's out a quiet laugh.

"Because you're scary. " I say sternly.

"I heard you stood up for madie? Not a smart move. " he pushes a pressure point on my neck and I fall to the ground. "Watch out" with that he walked off.

Fuck sakes.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey so this is my fanfic. Hope you enjoy.

Read
Vote
Comment

Xx