Gaining trust

Bryan's POV
I saw all the nightmares coming out of the small forest and I was mad, but then I saw all the others coming, I started to get scared that they would think that their dangerous for the park and try to fight them off. Then nightmare mangle whispered to me saying "you have stalled long enough, it's time to tell them about us. And you don't have to worry, we will be doing the talking, nightmare Fredbear knows what to say, don't worry." I was shocked that they were going to do the talking, and she was right about me stalling for too long. So I then whispered back "ok, your right. I just did not want a fight to start." Mangle nodded and said to stand back, so I did. Molten and lefty were still in shock, but I explained that they were here to help close the portal, and deal with the other twisted ones that were not on our side. All The other animatronics were shocked that I was friends with the nightmares. When fredbear was done saying why they were here, Freddy looked at me and asked how I know them,I did not know how to respond to that without freaking them out so I just said "they helped me awake from my coma and have been trying to help me remember my past, In a way they saved my live. I trust them." Then Helpy asked why no one has seen them, the nightmares exchanged looks and Plushtrap said, "we can turn ourselves into plushies." Then nightmare mangle turned into a plush and jumped on focus shoulder at the same time to demonstrate, everyone was amazed. I was glad that everything went good and that there was no fight.
Few hours later
Everyone was chatting and the nightmares had changed into there non-nightmare forms and looked like normal animatronics, and I was playing a card game with Lefty, Freddy, and Molten, we were about to start a new game after Lefty won but I looked at the time and noticed that it was late. "Well I have to get home to get some sleep, see ya tomorrow. Bye!" Everyone said their goodbyes and I want home.

Hope you enjoyed, have a nice day/night bye!