A normal day?

Bryan's POV
I've just woken up and I'm going to eat breakfast, I then saw the news about the weather
-weather channel- " hello lady's and gentlemen, today looks to be cloudy with some fog, and the temperatures will be in 40's, so keep warm and stay safe. And that was today's weather report, have a good day!"

~wow now that is cold, hope we have hot chocolate at the theme park.....OH NO IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!~
And I'm off to work, hope I'm not late.

It's now 6:30 ~NO NO NO NO IM SO LATE~I now sprinting when I run into the office I also run into Freddy. "Freddy, what are you doing?"I asked curious. He replied harshly. "Your work." Now that made me upset but I keep my cool, like I always do, and say "you know you don't have to do my work, right?" After I said that he then looked up from the computer and said, "you were late so I did what you never do, your work!" Now that was just mean, I was about to say something when I started to get a wicked headache so said by and left for the bathroom. I pulled back my hair to revile my scar, I never knew how I got it but I knew that The wound could still reopen; so I was always carful. As soon i I looked, I saw I was bleeding a little, so I went to grab my bag, but then I realized,~I LEFT MY BAG, great now I have to walk all the way to the hotel~. So off I went to the hotel, but Then I heard Freddy ask, " where are you going?" So I replied "to the hotel, I need some bandages." Then I heard freddy come to me and ask "are you ok?" "ya I'm ok, just a a little blood." I say cheerfully. I then felt Freddy place his hand on my shoulder and turned me around, and say " I always carry some on me, so where are you bleeding?" I was a little nervous to show him, but it needs to be rapped up. "right here." I say as I lift my hair.
I don't think I should have done that

Hi this is the re-write of my last story, I am sry if you liked the last one but I could not come up with a way to make its go farther that just 3 chapters
I hope you enjoyed the new version
And if you have any questions that go ahead and ask

Hoped you enjoyed