Cody and bryan meet once again

Cody's POV
I was in shock, I thought I would blow a fuse! That's when Freddy then spoke, "how do you know who built it?" He sounded both confused and....curious? So I replied with" oh my father was a scientist who studied quantum physics for a livening." " ok but why would he build one?" " easy, my dad wanted to turn me and my sister back into humans" Then he looked am my eyes that were colored to look normal and not light up, and he said" well I can see that it worked" when I here'd him say that I went ahead and corrected him"no it didn't, it exploded when he tried the turn himself normal, but before he died he handed all his work to his boss." Then Freddy questioned"and who was his boss?" So I thought I had only ever heard his name once "I think his name was William Afton, might be wrong." Freddy looked shocked an said" WAIT,YOUR HENRY'S SON?!?! And your not human?" Then Bryan spoke to answer his question "Cody says the truth, Cody is actually an animatronic." " yup, I even have two names, I've only ever told Bryan my second name" Freddy looked like he was a little confused but then asked " ok, now how did you meet?" Then both me and Bryan said cheerfully in unison "we meet at the fnaf hotel on our birthday!"
PS in this story all the animatronics from thefamousfilms fnaf hotel series were trying to helping Bryan and Cody get out of the hotel from a full lock down because of an explosion caused by the portal
Then I heard Bryan say "but I really don't want to talk about it." And then I said "but if you want to hear about it you can come to me!" Then Bryan changed the subject bye asking "well anyway, what are you doing here Cody?" So I replied "oh ya, I came when I found out you were the new CEO to congratulate ya and ask for some spare parts, all of the phantoms keep braking and the kids keep braking mangle." Then to my relief he said "sure I'll have the factory send some over as soon as I can." He was then writing down the new location of my hotel, I said thanks for the help and he was off to start the order and he even showed me how to do it so I can do it myself and then I left, but before I left I said to Bryan "say hi to the nightmares for me would ya, by!" Then I left and went back to my hotel.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter will be writing the next part as soon as I can, and if you have any ideas or questions, please ask, by