(Story off hold) the new look

Molten POV
We looked behind us to see Bryan as an animatronic!?

I was in shock at how he looked, we all were.

"Bryan do you know how this happened?"
Freddy asked
(Please note that this ....... means there is static)
"N....no, I....I don't k.....know how t.....th...is-" I stop him mid sentence. " Bryan calm down and try not to talk, by the sound of it I assume that you damaged your voice when you came out of the portal?"

Bryan seemed to think and shook his head yes.

" ok come here and let me see if I can fix it." As I start to walk towards him he started to shake  so I stoped. " are you scared?" He shook his head yes.

I take a moment to think 'Bryan's now an animatronic so he is probably scared of being worked for the fear it will hurt. Ya that has to be it.' 
" Bryan it doesn't hurt, I promise."
With that Bryan went ahead and turned around so I can work.

God it's so weird to work on someone who I know is really a human but is an animatronic right now.

As I open up the panel to his voice box I see something I never wanted to see again, spring locks. I move past them and started on his voice box.

30 minutes later

At this point Freddy had to help because this was THE MOST CONFUSING VOICE BOX IV EVER SEEN!! But it is fixed now so that's good. " ok there done, Bryan-"

Bryan looked at me as I say

"- YOU HAVE GOT TO HAVE THE WORLDS MOST CONFUSING AND COMPLICATED VOICE BOX I'VE EVER SEEN!!!" And with that we all start laughing even me!

Bryan for some reason seemed a little red, I wonder why?

Yep I'm back on this story  and it's no longer on hold! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, hope you have a good day/night!