Chapter 9- Darkness

Hi, so we've realised that the next few chapters are going to be in different pov!!!! Have fun

-----------------------------------------------------------
(SOPHIE)

Darkness.

Dark everywhere.

And the sickly sweet smell of......... Sedatives?

Sedatives!

Sophie fought off the overwhelming need to sleep, to slip back into a dazed subconscious, and tried to open her heavy eyelids. It was more difficult than she'd expected to open them, they felt like weights, dragging her into submission and pulling her down aswell.

But she had to open them.

Slowly she became more aware of her surroundings, she could feel the presence of others and the friction of some fabric that was rubbing against her calves. Eventually she could feel and hear the heavy footsteps of somebody, and she could sense that she was being carried bridal style. The immense smell of iron spread through her nose, but she just still couldn't open her eyes.

What had happened? She couldn't recall what had happened. Why couldn't she remember what had happened!

Ugh

Darkness

Her head felt...fluffy. Like it was swollen on the inside as if someone had blown a big balloon up in her brain.

Something

Someone

Keefe

She bolted up before her head felt even puffier, her nose all blocked and her limbs unable to move. She couldn't talk. She couldn't breathe.

But...Keefe.
Where was Keefe?
Why wasn't he here?

Something

Someone

A laugh.
A very scary laugh.
G-G-Gisela?
Uhm
L-Lady Gisela?

Uhmm, who was she...?
Wait
Suddenly Sophie felt all her memories come back to her in a sudden BANG of light in her head.
All the flashing colours swirled around in her head creating figures surrounded by a raging tornado of the spectrum.

She remembered. There was a forest...then dark...then Gisela...then sedatives....shoulder....pain....lifting..
someone was lifting her...and they still were.
Wait.. there was something wrong with her if she couldn't put two and two together, but she could now, the Neverseen. It was the Neverseen, she was being carried by someone from the Neverseen.

Sophie caught the flash of a white eye on a black clad shoulder. Wait..Keefe, had he been captured by the Neverseen? Was he okay? Was she okay? What about the rest of the group? Were they okay. Or did they escape. They did escape, she remembered that.
Keefe..Keefe had come after her. She remembered his cry as she was attacked from all directions with no sense of what was happening and which way to defend from and she couldn't Inflict for the fear of hurting Keefe until it was too late and all the figures closed in on her.

Sophie let out a scream, letting all her boiling emotions out gathering it all into a hot flaming dark red ball of pure fear, fury and...hatred. A feeling she found herself despising so much that she felt her insides grow hotter as she let it all out and...nothing.

Nothing happened.

Why did nothing happen?
Had she forgotten how to inflict?
No, impossible...right?

The figure laughed, "You really are defenceless without all of your fancy abilities aren't you?"

Sophie recognised the voice, but she couldn't remember who it was. It was a bad voice though because along with their laugh came a bitter, nasty taste that made her retch.

Keefe...
She had to find Keefe and get out of here.
She found herself slumping back into her captor's arms. What on Earth had they given her? It felt as if her whole body was dragging her mind down and as if she were paralysed...but able to move?

Where was Keefe when she needed him?

And she didn't know.

That was the problem.

She didn't know where he was, if he needed her as much as she needed him right now.

A/N
Okie, so here's this short chappie.
Wellll, yep that's it, nothing to really talk about.
Jeez Louisa you're better at A/Ns than I am.
Anywayz PEACE OUT

Word Count: 665

-immasecrectlemonadedrinker