Chapter 4- The T-shirt mishap PT.2

Ooh, two votes? For our last chapter. Kinda sad. Well NEVERMIND WE SHALL CONTINUE OUR QUEST TO WRITE...A FAnFicTIoOoON. Louisa's giving me the look. Hey, do you like my amazing drawing...on top of Someone else's drawing. (Bella did the blue shirt.) Spectacular.
Okie, here we go.

She couldn't do this.
All the strange looks she's got before could not even compare to the gossip that had to be spreading like wild fire around the campus. Apparently wearing a t-shirt was worth more talking than a girl who had appeared from the forbidden cities, with weird eyes, multiple abilities and some connection with every single bad thing that happened in their perfect little world.

Sophie had gotten so many wide eyes and hanging jaws, that she had decided to camp out in her room until the trip was over.

Of course her luck was amazing as usual.

Keefe pranced in through her door the second he heard she was incapacitated. Which in her case, meant: being unable to function in a normal way.

Sophie sat up from her bed as she heard someone coming through the door but then flopped back down as she realised it was Keefe.

"Heeeeeyy, Foster! It's time to eat. And I am starving, so quit sulking so we can go eeeeeaaat." Keefe whined.

Sophie glared at him before burying her face in her lacy pillow.

"Leave me alone." She said. But with her face covered it sounded more like, Rosemary alarm.

Yep I know, but it was the only thing that came up when I talked to the speaker thingie and covered my face. Just say it out loud 🙂

"But Sophieeeeeeee" Keefe continued to whine.

"Go away!" Sophie said again, and again, so many times that it was starting o sound like some alien language. Which didn't help at all as she was meant to understand every language.

"Huh?" Keefe questioned quickly before retiring to whining, "Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," he stopped for a breath before continuing, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" his high-pitched voice being cut off by the pillow (previously covering Sophie's face) being flung at him and hitting him square on the face.

"Enough!" Sophie exclaimed, throwing her hands into the air.

"Sophie?" Keefe said in surprise, "How did you make a pillow hurt."

Oooh, was that just a divergent reference - I'm pretty sure it was 😉 now il let you all get back to the acctual STORY. This is Louisa, Bella hasn't read Divergent yet.

"With my arms, duh," Sophie deadpanned "and the extra anger from you WHINING all of the time." She looked up in exasperation at Keefe who was rubbing his cheek. "Woah, I did damage there." Sophie commented, pointing to Keefe's cheek that was now getting red, fast. She snickered.

"Tell me something I didn't know, foster." Keefe replied sarcastically before mumbling,"My beautiful face."

"Erm, you're the one who made me wear this," Sophie replied, waving her hands at her top like it was too hot and needed cooling down, "so I am allowed to do and say that." Although a smile managed to slip its way onto her face.

"Well.." Keefe started,"I was thinking more your humongous crush on me as something I didn't know but..."
That earned him another pillow to his face.

Sophie suddenly felt a pang in her chest, she was sure she still had a crush on Fitz. If you could even still call it a crush after everything that had happened.