Chapter 27-the talk-

Start from the beginning

Beside the garden room was a room full of books in shelves... I slide my fingers across the shelves, mesmerised... I've never seen so much books like this in any other house... I mean in my castle I have a whole room with books similar here but I can't help but still get amazed.

I was busy admiring it, when someone spoke behind me that make me jump a little...

"I see you like books..." I turn around to see Jasper with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah..."

I look up and down, to check his clothes. He was wearing a white sweater and black jean like pants. His hair was still wet...He kinda look attractive... He walks next to me and—

"What do you usually read?"

"Mostly about romance..."

"Romance?" He asked confused while smirking..

"Tragic Romance..."

He chuckled...

"As expected..."

"How bout you?"

"I like happy romance..."

"Unexpected." Jasper laughs at my statement...

"Why tragic though?" He asked one again

"Cause I believe, there's no such thing as a happy ending..."

"Well that's because you haven't had one..."

"Have you?"

"No..."

"Then why believe there's such a thing?"

"Cause there is. Now tell me, why believe there's no such thing?"

"Cause there isn't."

"Well you do know that it doesn't mean that you won't have a happy ending means everyone else won't have one too."

"Yeah right..."I scoffed.. he then smiled

"You'll have a happy ending. You're a good one." He said while he looked at me... I look back at him and we both shared a five second stare... I looked away immediately when I remembered why we came here..

"So... about the black spark? What news have you got?" I asked while I went across the room. I leaned to the wall and put my hands in my pockets. I was still wearing the clothes I had a while ago, black jeans, green sweater, a long white jacket and black boots.

"When we held hands... we flew across the hall in opposite directions right?"

"And?"

"I had a vision..."

Interest slowly filling me up. Curiosity was killing me...

"What vision?" I asked in a deepening voice. He slowly walk towards me while he talk. He took one step for each sentence he said..

"I only saw glimpses of her body parts...she had the most brightest smile... she also had gorgeous and happy looking eyes... and the most beautiful laugh—"