Chapter 11-what if-

"In a few days you should be alert...Cause the boys might get hurt... or worst..."

________________________

"Can't you really look it into the future?" I asked

"I really can't..." Si hyuk said

"You're bluffing." I said

"Im not! Im telling the truth. I looked at every part of their future. I can't even see how they'll die." He said...

"Have you checked all the possible tragedies? Danger?"

"Yes Krisel. I have. I have looked at everything. I even looked at their past." He said...

"Ugh!" I groaned as I run my fingers through my hair in frustration...

"Since we cant find how they'll get in danger, why not lock them in a room?" I looked at him like WTF

"Have you gone mad? We cant lock them in a room! There's a 51% that they'll get in danger there easily!" I yelled

"Geez. Calm down... it was just an opinion?"

"Well that so called opinion of yours is not a brilliant one." I said as i stood up from my chair and walk towards the window while i look down at the streets...

"Besides... I strictly told them to stay together, so that if there's danger, it'll be easier to save them..." I said... Si hyuk walks next to me...

"Are you sure?"

"Of course..."i said while i looked at him

"Well... if Im not mistaken, I think I saw Taehyung walking away from the building..."

"I'm pretty sure that he's with his hyungs..." i said walking towards my desk

"Im sorry to say but he's with a girl." He said making me run to the window eyeing Taehyung... he is with a girl... the girl was unfamiliar in my eyes.

"Ive never seen that girl...she doesn't even look like his sister...does she even work here?" I said while my eyebrows crushed together and narrowing my eyes

"No...And I sense a bad feeling about the girl." Si hyuk said...

"I feel the same thing..."

"What aura is this Krisel? I sense the aura of jealousy~" he teased

"This is not the right time Si hyuk. Now go to the boys and make sure they all stay together. Ill go after Taehyung..."I said as i grabbed my jacket

"Im pretty sure she might be another staff you rarely seen..." he said

"I dont think so..."i said as i walk off to the door. I teleported to another building top... watching them from a far...

I had my arms crossed and looked at every action the girl makes... i then notice something wrong...I look at Taehyung's eyes and saw he wasn't blinking... they walk in a alley..

She's a vampire...

"Making your move are you... " i mumbled...

As I saw that she was about to bite Taehyung, I teleported immediately there and I strangle her...

"Y-your majesty... im surprised to see you here..."

"Im also surprised to see you in action... this is against the rules..."

"He must be your soulmate...i see..."

"Now you dont..." i said and i used my powers on her... and with that she burnt into ashes...

I grabbed Taehyung and i immediately teleported to Big Hit... we were now in the dance studio... good thing it was only Si hyuk and the rest of the members...

Taehyung came back to his sense...

"W-where am i?" He asked

"Your safe now... how much do you remember?" Si hyuk asked

"This woman walks up to me and she said she has something to tell me and she invited me to have tea... and then after that i couldn't remember the next thing..." he explained...

Taehyung was still behind me preventing him to see my red eyes...

"Taehyung Come here..." Si hyuk gestures him to come closer to them... he pats Taehyung's back...

"Where were the six of you?" I asked as i closed my eyes... they all just looked down...

"Taehyung, I... I cant believe that... how can you believe someone like that so easily?!" I said as i looked at him...

"Taehyung I told you to stay together!"

"Krisel calm down..."

"Calm down?! She was a vampire! He was her next victim! If I didn't follow you, you could've been dead!"

"She was just a vampire, who's trying to find a snack..."Jin said calmly...

"Just a vampire?! JUST a vampire?!" I yelled emphasising the word...

"Do you boys know what a vampire could do?! A drop of a blood of a human can make a vampire go crazy! The vampire can shred you into pieces within 10 seconds !" I yelled...

"Krisel that's enough..." namjoon said

"And what if she was one of Lucifer's child?! What are you gonna do?! What if that vampire takes you to the underground world?! What will you do next?! I only set a single rule... stay together... you can't split... cause if you do, they'll have an easy way to get you! To kill you! Stay together, if you want to live." I said walking off..

"But what if we found a better lover..." yoongi said...

Author's POV

Her heart sank... she got hurt by his words...Not only she got hurt by him saying that if they find a new lover... she got even more hurt by him saying 'better'... as if she's not a good lover... as if she's not good enough... this made her think... 'am i really not good enough to anyone'... 'even if i own the world... no one can love me...' and other different phrases repeating in her mind...

"If you wanna find a lover then wait until it's safe...wait until I die... and your fully free to love another..." she said as she turns around with an emotionless expression. But deep inside she was swallowing all her emotions..

"Cause when its fully safe... no one can ever harm you..."she said walking away.

not even me...

_____________________________

End of chapter