Chapter 4: The old legend

"but...the next time you'll be hiding those 7 souls of yours...make sure not behind the bush...I better leave...I love you.."

____________

I watch him disappear from my sight...till I can't sense his aura anymore...I guess he left already...I wiped the part where he kissed my cheek and whispered

"Tsss...I hate you too..."

Then I heard a loud sneeze...

"Taehyung!" They all shout at him...

I sigh as I walk to the spot where I told them to hide...and lifted the invisibility blanket...and saw them...cutely cuddling together...

"He sneezed!!" They all pointed at Taehyung... he pouts...

"Who's that guy??Why did that ugly looking guy flirt with you?? Why did he call you 'my love'?? Are you two in a relationship?? Why-" I cut Jimin off...

"His name is lucifer...he's flirting with me cause he likes me...and no. We're not in a relationship..." I quickly said... in some part of me I wanted to laugh at his statement... 'ugly looking guy'... I'll admit, lucifer's visual are highly magnificent... he's the most handsome god,to be honest...I mean all gods are handsome, but he is one of a kind... all girls, mortal and immortal, fall for him but not me... maybe that's why he likes me....ew...

"What does he mean by 'home'?" RM asked

"His castle..." I simply said

"Why didn't you go with him..." Suga asked...

"Cause I don't want to...I don't even like him... why would I go with the person I hate..." I said looking away...

"Why do you hate him anyway?? It's seems like he will never hurt you..." Rm said...

"Let's Just say that... he's a bad person..." I said... "let's go to my house...you'll be safe there...and I'll tell you everything tomorrow..." I added...

"But what about our work??" They all said in unison...

"Don't worry...I got you covered..." I simply said... "you guys might want to close your eyes for a while..." they did what I said while I used my teleportation to go home...

In a blink of an eye, all of us are outside my house...

"You guys can open your eyes..."

"Woah..." they all said in awe...I walk up to the house and open the door...

"You coming??" I asked them while I gestured them to go in...they all ran in, making me smile a little...my real smile...

When I came in the living room I saw these boys all asleep...I giggled a little...they look cute...

I sigh as I walk over one of them and used my powers to lift them all in one

"Gravity decrease..." with that they all started flouting in the air...And I guided each one of them to a spare room...

I went to the living room and summoned 7 of my maids from the immortal world...

"Your highness...you summoned us..." the seven of them said...

" I have guests...could you change their clothes..."

"As you wish your highness..."they all said in unison as they all now and did their work...

~5 minutes later~

After a while they all went down...

"Took you quite a while..." I said

"Sorry your highness...we had some trouble with one of them..." one of them stated

"Who?" I asked...one of them used their powers to create an image of one of Bangtan with dust...and it showed Taehyung's face...

"Oh...you may take your leave..." I said again

"Yes your highness..." they said as they set off...

I took one of the technologies of the immortal which was the immortal hologram and it showed the Bangtan sleeping soundly...I watched them as I grab my wine and asked my self...

"Are they really the people holding my soul..." I whispered..

"The legend... what legend..?"my eyes widened when I realised something...I stood up and immediately teleported to the library... I saw all the books I had that has a lot of stories and things...I walk to the immortal part of the library...I try to find that legend but I couldn't find it in that section...my eyes shifted to the restricted part of the whole library... I walk to it...

I don't know why I put a sign that says 'restricted' and 'not allowed to come in'. Even if the gods put it up there, some people would still walk into that section, take me for an example. I'm a very curios and stubborn person. Tell me not to touch a button the next thing that happens is me thinking that all I want to do is touch the button. The next thing you know I've already touch the button. I'm a big troublemaker. I admit.

Anyways in here...everything about black magic comes from here, myths and forbidden legends... I look around and one book caught my eye...

"The legend of the immortal princess" I took it and then I saw nothing but blank... after a while magical dust came out of the book and it spoke while it illustrates every word it says...

"Thousands of years ago, Immortal princesses we're not like other immortals that just need a drop of blood in their mouths to set them free. Immortal princesses needed to take their soul by sacrificing the holder. Killing them. This was a tradition for centuries, but it all change. An immortal princess was destined to kill the person holding her soul... her sin was was pride, lust and hate... but instead of having only one soulmate...she had seven... she was aware that she needs to kill one of them or all of them...

But she fell in love... she needed to kill them, to get her soul... but they taught her something that couldn't be seen in a book... so she burned into pieces...to save them... Sacrificing her life for her lovers. This incident was forbidden but it was destined and in a prophecy, so as time will go this destiny shall follow

And after a thousand more years... a new immortal princess will be destined to have the same faith...to kill or die..." and with that everything disappeared...I closed the book...my mind was empty...

"I guess...I need to...kill them..." I said as I dropped the book...

Why do I feel so numb...my heart...it was beating...why is it beating...why does it hurt so much... what are they to me...why do I feel so affected... they're just another mortal...only they hold my soul...their just my soulmates...

"You're wrong..."

_____________________

End of chapter