Chapter 3: Meeting Lucifer

"My name is Annareah Dawn Krisel Holwester Kwesterlyn..."

_____________

Bold- English
Bold/italic/underline-telepathy
Underline-letter
Italic- flashback
Normal-Korean or narrative

"I'm 21 years old..." I said shortly...

"Well then...good luck!! Oh and umm boys... can you tour her around Seoul and the building...it's been long since she last came here!" Shi Hyuk said while he winked...I sent him a telepathy...

"I'm gonna kill you Shi Hyuk!"

"Oh Yeah!!! Good luck with that!!"

I looked at these 7 men and they looked at me...I looked away avoiding eye contact...

"In somehow...have we...met before Mrs. Kwesterlyn?" Suga asked me while he looks at me curiously...

"That's 'Miss' to you, Suga...and no...we haven't met before until now... and please...don't be too formal...call me Krisel..." I told him..

"S-sure..." He said looking away...blushing?? Rm then suddenly cough...

"Sorry to disturb but...shall we start the tour?" Rm said...

"Sure..." I said as I walked out...

~time skip~

To be honest, I already memorised this whole place...I mean, come on...I've been living for like 900 years...I've been walking here SO many times...Shi Hyuk Just loves to tease me... he thinks that sooner or later,with this plan of his, I'll fall in love with one of them or all of them...he's old as hell but can sometimes be annoying like a kid... now back to the present... these 7 boys are actually VERY noisy...like Namjoon...I never thought he could be this noisy...I mean his parents are quiet...same goes with Jimin, I mean his father is a bit chatty and all but he's not touchy and his mom is quiet but i swear he is way opposite from his parents...it'll be chaos in my house if we'll live in one roof...especially with this Yoongi. I may like his swag but he keeps dissing me...I quietly sigh as we all reached the rooftop...where I saw a stunning view... this is Seoul??... I guess it really changed...I was so stunned that I froze...I then consciously looked at my watch and saw it was already 8... Time is too fast...

"It's 8 already...maybe we should continue the tour tomorrow..." I said looking down...I look up and flashed my fake smile at them...

They all waved at me and I went out of the building...but something seems to stop me from leaving the building...

Then the sky then moved fast...everything was fast...the cars the people...suddenly all the rush stops...I look around while I look at my watch and saw...11:36pm...3 hours...I checked my phone and it was still February 28...I looked at the left and saw Big Hit building...I then saw Bangtan gathering up...I tilted my head as I felt something strange...they all then looked at me and waved...

"Krisel?! What are you doing here?? I thought you were home??" J-hope asked...

They all then heard a noise...they all look in front and saw an arrow aiming at Taehyung... my heart started beating fast again and my eyes widened as I used my speed power to run and catch the arrow...as I stood in front of Taehyung, I held the arrow right before the arrow hits my forehead...just right in time...