Chapter 27-the talk-

"I really am in love with you"

____________________________

His lips were about to touch mine again when all of a sudden, someone clears their throat. In shock, jimin accidentally let me go and my back met the floor. He really had to let me go! My back hurts... for god's sake who interrupted my moment?!?

"Getting a room isn't that hard, now is it." At that very moment, I knew who it was. I immediately stood up.

"Do you really have to ruin every moment in my life?" I said while I dust myself off. I look up to see the reaper having wet hair. I guess he took a quick shower.

"I was ruining your life? Well that's a big achievement"

"What do you want grim reaper?"

"I think I told you my name."

"I can call you whatever you want, you skunk-head. Now tell me, what you want."

"I need to talk to you... privately." He said while he looked at jimin who was now beside me.

"Jimin, it's time to sleep. Go to your bedroom."

"Aww!~"he whines as he hugged my arm tightly.

"Jimin, don't make me use my powers on you." And with that he left with his head down low...

"He can follow us." The reaper suggested, I looked at him in annoyance and immediately said—

"No he can't."

"Really?" Jimin's eyes lit up and was about to run back to us.

"But only dead souls can get in my office. You need to die first."

"Never mind." Jimin said while he ran fast to his room and locked the door.

"Do you really have to lie and scare him?"

"The point is we're now alone."

"A typical grim reaper's duty."

"Oh, how I wish you were a human."

"Are we gonna talk or mess around? Cause if not I'm going to sleep—"

"It's about the black spark..." his words made me stop from my tracks.

"Where is your office?"

"I think you've already seen it in London—" i didn't let him finish talking, I teleported to the London where the small creepy cottage was. I look at my watch—9:47am.

Good thing no one was around. I walked in the cottage to see no one... how long does that grim reaper take to teleport...

I decided to take a look around... he is one neat reaper...

At the far end of the room I see a garden and in the middle of the garden I see a table and two chairs which I assume to be where the reaper takes the soul and chat with them for a while... in the garden there is also a river that sparkles like diamonds which lead to an endless stream where it takes you to heaven.