Chapter 2:The meeting

Out of all immortals...why do you have to leave me like everyone does...

_____________________________

Bold- English
Bold/italic/-telepathy
Underline-letter
Italic- flashback
Normal-Korean or narrative

3001: after the death of Jasmin...

It was raining cats and dogs outside...and I was just there...sitting across a long fancy table...a table where I'm alone... the whole house felt and looked so sad...

I stood up and took my jacket...and left Korea...

~few years later~

3019;

"Miss Kwesterlyn , we have arrived in korea..." one of the flight attendants told me while I turned off my phone and looked outside...

I really am back in korea...I stood up and walk out...once I step out the plane door, a lot of camera started flashing... I flashed my fake smile and quickly got in the vip hall before anything else happens...

~time skip~

I was now in the car and my driver drove off...I pulled out my phone and checked the news...

"The greatest CEO in the world, is in korea!!! Annareah Dawn Krisel Holwester Kwesterlyn, a 21 year old independent woman has arrived in Incheon International Airport! Stay tune for more important information!"

I stopped reading when my driver suddenly called me...

"Miss Kwesterlyn? Where are we heading??"

"My 1st house please..."

"Alright,Miss Kwesterlyn..."

~time skip~

When I arrived home, I walk out and told my driver to leave...I walk inside my house and it was still the same...it was still clean and organised the way I wanted it...you're probably wondering why my place is still clean after almost 18 years... it's because my servants from the immortal world cleans all my houses every month, with a flicker of their fingers all my houses (all over the world) are clean...

Then...I suddenly got a call...I looked at the number and saw...Bang Shi Hyuk...I accepted it...

"Hello?"

"Krisel!!!so??? You're back in korea, I see"

"Yeah...what do you need??"

"Hehehe...you know...are you...free right now??"

"Yeah..."

"I just set up a meeting in my company,you know...big hit.... So...ya better come before...3:45 o'clock in the afternoon?"

"I mean..I just arrived home...but sure..."

"Really?? Oh thanks! Bye~"

With that he hung up...I checked the time and saw 3:40?! You've got to be kidding me?!

I immediately changed my clothes