Chapter 25-war-

"I promise..."

_______________________

"By the way... Who is he??" Taehyung asked while he pointed at the man sitting at the couch that I thought who was doing the laundry.

"I thought you were doing the laundry?" I asked

"Done it already."

"Seriously, Who is he??"

"His name is Jasper Kim. He's a grim reaper. He wishes to have the house. Which was supposed to be yours when I die."I said with a glare.

"We can share the house you know!"

"I don't trust that face of yours. I'm pretty sure that when you get pissed off with them, you'll instantly take theirs souls. And if that happens, I shall return and I will let all dust and ashes hunt you down!"I said while I raised my voice.

"Kids when I'm gone, don't piss anyone off, especially him. For the sake of your lives."i said turning to Bangtan using my caring voice

"Okay..."they said while they look at him from head to toe.

"They're still glaring at me!"the annoyed grim reaper sent a telepathy.

"And please stop glaring at him. I know he looks stupid, but he is dangerous."

"You're so lucky I'm a gentleman, Princess. If I weren't I would've killed you!"

"Yeah I'd like to see you try." I said while I walk away.

Grim reaper's POV

She walks away and I looked at the boys...

"You kids do know we could get along...and don't worry, I won't steal her from you." I said and with that I stood up and went to my room.

"So you're that grim reaper?" A big man asked who came out of nowhere.

"It'll be very polite if you'd introduce yourself."

"Call me Shi Hyuk. So you were the one who held her hand?" He asked...

"So you knew??"

"She told me... don't worry. I also want to know, who you are... and why did you two had a black spark."

"I'm very surprised that you as an immortal , wanted to help a grim reaper like me..."

"If wasn't for krisel's orders, I wouldn't be doing any of this. It was nice talking to you anyway, Mr. Kim."

"I hope we meet again. And please don't be to formal..."

"Oh, we'll meet again for sure... we will..." and with that he disappeared in the blue...

"Geez... he might be a light-sided but he's creepy..!" I said talking to myself.. but then my thoughts went back to Krisel...

I looked at my desk and observed all the papers I had as I was trying to search for her past life before she became an immortal... but there were no forms nor files about her, no personality, no sins, nothing that could tell me about her past life, just her picture, name, birthday ,death-day and age when she died. One time, while I was browsing that may relate to her, instead of finding a file,I only found an unidentifiable picture of a girl in one of the empty drawers. It wasn't on anyone's files. No one owned such a sketch like this. No name, just date.

Why would an idiot draw something like this that seems pretty stunning then in the end he would just destroy it by scattering ink all over it, only leaving the lips and eye visible? I mean come on!! Who does this?!? Only a drunk man would do such ...

Why would an idiot draw something like this that seems pretty stunning then in the end he would just destroy it by scattering ink all over it, only leaving the lips and eye visible? I mean come on!! Who does this?!? Only a drunk man would do such a thing!

To think very deeply... this portrait looks very familiar... it was signed and finished on June 20, 2023? That was a pretty long time...

I tried to look at the past but my visions are limited... I can only visualise years that are dated 2503 up to now. Yes, I've been a grim reaper for 521 years.

What if I asked for Krisel's help... she knows everything, since she's the immortal princess. The question is—

"Help you with what?!? No way! Why would I help you look into the past of that picture?!"

"Cause when I used my powers in it, I only saw it in 2503, which is my limit! And it already had scattered ink! Only you can do such a thing since you're the immortal princess and you were already 17 years old when it was made and you can probably take a look at this thing in that specific date."

"Wait. How did you know I was 17 years old when this was created?"

"Simple calculations."

"What calculations?"

...I was about to explain my calculations but I didn't know how to explain it since I didn't like doing math.

"I know when your birthday is"

"That explains it..." she mumbled

"Now will you help me?!"

"How do I say this without hurting your feelings— NO, I WONT HELP YOU AND GET OUT MY ROOM!"she yelled while she used her power in making me fly out of her room to the living room. I landed on the couch in a very painful way... and my sudden appearance made the Bangtan jump a little.

"What the..." They all mumbled a little... I slowly look up and bit my lip...

"This is war..." I mumbled why black smoke came out of nowhere—

"GRIM REAPER!!!!!!!!" I heard a loud yell. Making me smirk...

"Ahhhh!!!" She came running down

"You big idiot!! Bastard and jerk!! How dare you use your powers against me!"

"They were just frogs! It's not like I threw you across the room!! Not like what you did!" I yelled angrily while emphasising the last 5 words I said.

"Oh you did not just talk back at me..!"she yells..

"Well, guess what?!? I just did!" She just narrowed her eyes on me and walked away with an annoyed facial expression. She points at me and said— "You!!"

"You're gonna regret this! I'll make you wish that you could've just died peacefully!!"

~the next day~

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine. I was dressed up very formally since I was going to work...I was brushing my teeth when all of a sudden a drop of water landed on my nose making me look around.. strange...

I continue to brush my teeth. Then all of a sudden it started raining cats and dogs in my bathroom.

I immediately ran out of my room to the dinning room where Krisel was...

"You sneaky little—"

"That is no way to talk to a queen, grim reaper." She said with a smirk while she ate her food...

"Agghhhh!"

"Chill down! That'll wear off in a few hours. Here..." she said handing me an umbrella before standing up and walking away...

"It is confirmed... I officially hate her." I said while I opened the umbrella.

Bangtan's POV

These past days was kinda irritating yet a bit funny... but deep within our hearts... we feel this small aches in our hearts... jealousy...

PDnim's POV

From what I've always heard from Bangtan and from krisel's own mouth... they always talk about the grim reaper... I feel like Bangtan is getting jealous since, Krisel barely talks to them and always pull up pranks on the grim reaper. Instead of hanging out with her soulmates, she tend to have more fun with the grim reaper she claims to hate...As if, Krisel lost her focus... or even worse

... lost her feelings...

____________________________

End of chapter