Chapter 19-My Throne-

"Cause I like you...all of you..."

____________________

"But that doesn't change the fact that you lied..."

"Well, then. I'm sorry, I lied... and if you still don't forgive me, then I'll have do what I'm supposed to do."

"And that is?"Namjoon Asked

"To end the wrong..."I said as I start to walk away.

"Where are you going?"Jin asked with hesitation, I turn around and answer them.

"...To Lucifer's castle..."And with that, I disappeared from their sights.

Author's POV

"Your majesty, your wound!" Lucas yelled but it was too late... she already left

Krisel's POV

________At Lucifer' s castle________

I teleported in front of his castle. I used my powers to break his front gate. His men aka the black demons tried to fight me but all I did was to burn them to pieces. And some, I let them float in the air.

Once I saw lucifer, he turns around in shock. He smiled when he saw me. My eyes turn red as my hair flows in the air while it glows with a colour of dark red. That meant rage. His eyes met mine and his smile disappear. He knew I was mad

"My Love!!~ What are you doing here?? Why so mad??" He asked trying to be cute...

"To take back what's mine..."

"Which is??"

"My throne..."

"... are you... challenging me?" He asked while black flames came out of his palms ready for battle...

Teleporting behind him,I grabbed his neck and threw him across the room...

"I'll take that as a yes."he said as he attempts to stand up. But I teleported above him and punched him to the ground. He then coughs blood.

"Wow, you're really mad... is it because of your mother?" He said making me even more angry. Once again I grabbed his neck and slowly suffocate him.

"M-my love... I-I can't b-breath..." he said in between his breaths.

"Then beg...beg in front of me. Beg for mercy." I said strictly, as I grin evilly while it showed my fangs.

"P-please..."

"Cause it's either you surrender and drop the challenge or you die... just tell me what you want" I said as I smirk...

"I..."

"...I don't think so..."He said as he formed an adamantine sword covered with mercury while he sticks it into my stomach making me fly across the other side of the room... I started bleeding but I ignored it and stood up.

"Giving up already, your majesty?"

"I never give up... you dont know anything about me... I'm the immortal princess" I said as I teleported behind him and started attacking him. One after another. I used my powers to pick up the shattered pieces of glass.

"Just give up the throne. You won't win... you never will..." I said and all the shattered pieces flew towards him like thunder.

"I surrender!!" He yelled making all the pieces of glass fall. My frowned facial turned into a smirk... all the other demons were shocked...

Author's POV

lucifer isn't the type of person to just surrender his throne. Not to anyone... but Krisel. As I've said, he loves Krisel so much. That he'll do anything. And no one has ever thought that even giving up his throne, was included...

Dark Green dust coming out of her palm,hair floating in the air,eyes glowing green, and she, herself, floating in the air. She cast a curse on each and every black demon. The traitors, the betrayers, the sinners.

"... as your new ruler... you shall all be punished for all your sins and troubles. All of you have disobeyed one of the rules of being an equal creature to all. You have killed a lot of people... including my mother..."She paused

"You demons are out of control. This business of yours is out of control!"

"As a result. I,The immortal princess, put an internal and death curse to each and every one of you. All of you shall never be able to open any kind of portal to any world... that includes infants and soon-to-be black creatures. And to all who attempts to break the rules and the curse,shall die and be forgotten." Krisel said. Making all of them gasped in surprise...

She look deeply into Lucifer's eyes. Her green dust turns into purple as she cast him a different curse.

"And as for you... you shall be spending your remaining life... painfully.  You shall turn into a lost and harmless spirit." She said, Lucifer slowly turns into the harmless spirit he should be.

"No power on earth can break your curses! None!" She said as lands on the ground safely... Krisel then summon two angels.

"You called your majesty..."they asked as they bow

"Lock him in the dungeons. And I want it to be a 100% secure."Krisel orders

Krisel's POV

"As you wish,your majesty"They said as they took him and locked him away. I teleported to my kingdom,Heaphoriqen (pronounced as "Heforiken"). As I arrived at my kingdom, my wound stung making me hiss loudly. The servants of the castle worriedly ran to me.

"Your majesty! You're wounded!" They worriedly said. "Go get the medical fairies!" One said.

"Your Majesty?! What happened?!" They asked. But before I could even answer, I was pretty sure I fainted cause all I could see was pitch black.

Author's POV

"Where is she?!" Jin asked worriedly. It was already 3 days since she teleported somewhere else, and she hasn't came back. They were worried.

"This is all our fault!!  If we just let her explain!" Namjoon said frustrated.

"She'll come back right?!"Hoseok said tearing up.

"Boys! Calm down. It's just... something happened... she's alright...don't worry... and she said she'll come back... for now, she told me that I should keep an eye on you... she also said that you guys should behave...please don't disobey her." Bang PDnim said. The boys all look down... they were worried... but as they've heard, they don't want to disappoint Krisel... all they can do... is wait...

Lucifer's POV

Here I am now...locked in the dungeons... I need to find a way out... I'll just need some time... all I have to do is... wait...

"I will come back my love. I will."

__________________

End of chapter