Chapter 1: soulmates

- SeokJin-

December  3 , 2992. 8:00 o'clock in the afternoon

I was walking down the streets of some part of America...I came across a pedestrian lane where I see a lovely pregnant woman slowly walking... suddenly a loud honk was heard across the road...a car in full speed was about to hit her till I pulled her away...the car passed in full speed without even stopping and checking the pregnant woman he nearly run though

"T-thank you so much darling!! I could've died with my son if you didn't saved me..." she thanked me... "W-What can I do to repay you??" She added...

I looked at her and looked at her belly to see her baby's birthdate... December 4, 2992...

Tomorrow is the birth of the child...

"The only thing I want you to do is to stay safe...and..." I started to create a necklace behind me

(Imagine it's a bit pink)"Please accept my gift for your son

"Please accept my gift for your son..." I added as I flashed a smile...she took it and I walked away...

Pregnant woman's POV

The young lady gave me a glowing necklace and then she walked away...when I turn around to ask her name...she disappeared...strange...

______
-YoonGi-

March 9, 2998. 7:47 in the morning.

I was just roaming around in one of the parks of Daegu till a young boy bumped into me...he looks at me and acted like he was hurt...

"Owwooooo" he cutely...I tilted my head and he looks at me...

"Excuse me miss...but you bumped into the most handsome birthday boy in daegu!" He proudly said...i chuckled at him...

"Oh really...then a birthday boy like you should have a gift and little bit of magic show? Hm?" I said crouching down...he nods as fast as a cheetah...I raised my hand and green dust came out of my palms and it created a green necklace similar to the one I gave to the pregnant woman before...I put it around his neck and asked him...

"Do you like it??"

"Like it?? I love it!! Thank you miss!!" He said happily...then out of nowhere a woman came yelling for his name... 'Yoongi'...I assume it was his mother...I stood up and dust my self off as I left the park...

Little boys POV

"Eomma! Eomma! Look!! A necklace!!"

"Where did you get that??"She asked me

"That woman gave it to me! She did made it with only her palms!" I pointed at the direction where the woman left but when I turn around I saw no one...

"You with your silly tricks! Now let's go! Your father is waiting..." my Eomma said to me...

"But mommm!"