Chapter 1

~~~Jaden~~~

"Can he hear us?" A soft female voice spoke, I know for a fact it wasn't Magnolia's, but it was a familiar voice.

"I don't know, I've read a lot about comas and apparently, he can." Chase? I haven't talked to him in so long why is he here, and comas, why the fuck is he talking about a coma? But most importantly why can't I see? I'm trying to open my eyes and they open at a bare minimum. I can move now, holy shit I can move. I rub my eyes trying to regain my total vision.

"He's up! He's fucking awake! My baby, he's back!" The female voice spoke again I can hear it clearly now, Mads. Oh no, I didn't tell her anything, I need to talk to her but right now I need to focus on magnolia, where is she?

"Stop screaming Madison, someone call a doctor!" Chase started talking again. Since when does he care about me. We haven't crossed a word in years!

"On it!" It was someone else, Josh! I haven't talked to him in so long either, since he started dating Nessa, he has been so distant. The door opened and closed. "I'll go get him some water!" That was Mads, the door opened and closed once again. I'm finally starting to see some light but nothing else. A hand took mine. "Squeeze my hand if you can hear me..." Chase spoke once again. With the minimum strength I had, I made an effort to do as he said indicating I could indeed hear him. "Good, you're doing great, it's been so long brother" he has the audacity to say such thing,  you're the one who stopped talking to me, I have to say something. "Yeah no shit, it's been two years!" I said, it came out louder than expected, and it was low key playful but also sassy and I don't know how to feel about it. He has a shocked yet confused look on. I sit up to face him. All I have in my head is Blaze's passing and Magnolia. 

The door swings open revealing a very exited Mads with a glass of water in her hand. She rushes to put the glass on the night stand and hugs me right away. Great now I feel guilty. "BABY! I've missed you so much!" What the fuck does she mean missed me?! "Madison, it's been 3 days since I last saw you." She gasps at my response. "You never call me Madison..." shit, should have remembered that one. Honestly, I don't care, I don't have time for this. "Where's Magnolia?" I asked, boldly, knowing it would extremely hurt Madison. "Who the fuck is Magnolia?!" Asked Mads, she wasn't really hurt she seemed more like mad. Is this bitch for real, like she could forget Magnolia. "Madison, quit playing, I cheated on Magnolia with you, then fell for you only to find out she was pregnant with my baby all along! I took the baby with me and got in a car crash and my baby, Blaze, passed away, Magnolia was here with me and she passed out, I'm assuming I did too and this is why you guys are here. I understand you Mads, but why are you here chase?! We haven't talked in two years!"  They simply start hysterically laughing, which pissed me off, a lot.

"Oh yeah?! And when did all of this happen?!" Said Mads between lingering giggles. "That was literally today, and I saw you 3 days ago Mads, remember we were hanging out at the mall, but then I came across Magnolia when you left." They continued laughing more than before even. "What's so funny about all of this?!" Didn't they just hear me, my son passed away and they're laughing, they stop laughing and give me concerned looks. "What now?" I ask, what the fuck is going. "You've been in a coma for the last two months Jaden, you were in a car with Nick and guys crashed into another car." Chase finally answered me, I wasn't expecting that answer thought.

The door flies open once more revealing Josh and the doctor. Josh rushes to me and dabs me up. "Ma dude! It's been a hot minute!" I simply stare at the other two who are now talking and giggling occasionally, well they got closer haven't they. Then everything hits me, nothing happened. I was in a coma all along, I don't even know if the most important person in my life actually exists.