Bryan x Jakey

Warning: My writing style is nothing like this as of currently, this and the 2 chapters following this are very old and left unedited simply for comparison/nostalgia

Jakey's POV

It was a sunny morning when I woke up,and I was still a little drowsy,so I sat up only to feel someone grabbing my waist.I immediately wide awake,the events last night flooding back into my head.Or at least what I could remember,which wasn't a lot.Me and Bryan..doing it,well,at least I think,and us drinking wine together which I have no idea how that happened,cause I don't usually drink.I guess Bryan convinced me,he has a talent for doing that.

"B-Bryan.."

He starts to wake up,then he sits up about halfway,which now I see that he is shirtless?! "Bryan,we have a training session today with Bri." He gives me a tired and confused look. "Don't you mean Lopho..?" I look at the blanket I'm still under and starts fidgeting with it.

"Bryan,don't you remember?Lopho's...dead." He gasps and hugs me. "I-I'm so sorry!! I completely forgot! I'm sorry,I was just tired!" He cries.

"N-no,no,it's ok..we should probably get dressed,though,training starts at 10-WAIT." I say."What?" Bryan asks,clearly confused."Oh nooo...I forgot my clothes at my house...I have to wear yours!" I cry.Bryan chuckles a little and says,"Don't worry,just because I wear the same thing everyday doesn't mean that's all I have." I sigh a sigh of relief.I really was worried I was gonna have to walk into training wearing the same thing as him!Brandon would attack me with questions,he's like an overprotective brother. "Ok then.Let's get dressed,we're about to be late."

(Le time skip,Jakey walks into training wearing,to everyone's surprise,a navy blue sweatshirt and some ripped blue jeans with his usual sneakers that look 100 years old.Still Jakey's POV)

I walk into the arena wearing what Bryan gave me.I look like a highschooler!A short one,for that matter.Even though Bryan and Kay are only,like,a inch taller than me they still joke about how 'short' I am.And even so,we are still a couple minutes late.

"Ah! Bryan and Jakey! Glad you could make it.As you know,Divinous Magia is staying here with us now,so today Brandon will be training with us." Bri announces. "Alright everyone,let's get to work-"

(A few minutes later,Bryan and Jakey are sparing,but also talking at the same time as Bri and Brandon help Kay with some new magic)

"S-So,uh,Br-Bryan?"

"Yes,Jakey?" He swings his sword.I dodge and throw some 2 different types of magic at him."Wh-what..happened,last n-night?" He dodges my first magic but then is caught off guard by my question and is flung across the room into Kay,who topples over into Bri by my 2nd magic."Ow,Bryan,what the heck?!" Bri says. I am literally DYING across the room and run over to help them up."S-sorry Br-Bryan-" I continue to laugh.They all get up and I turn to Bryan.

"I win."

"Heh. Good on you,you never win." I feel my face turn a light shade of pink."Sh-shut up."

I should mention that our relationship is still a big fat secret,not even Kay knows.Then,to my absolute horror,with everyone watching,for your info,gives me a heartfelt kiss on my lips.And I have to say,I enjoyed it.But I also heard the squeals coming from Bri and Kay.

"Aww,so cute!"

"I knew it!Brandon,I win the bet!Gimme my 5 gold coins!"

"Ah,shut up,here take them."

(The End.I hope you enjoyed.It's not much at the end but I lost motivation and had a what I think is a REALLY good Origins Of Olympus idea.)