"Mount Natagumo 那多蜘蛛山"

The sun rose above the mountains, spilling pools of light across the floor of the room.

The light stretched until it reached your face, drawing you from a light slumber. Waking up to the soft rhythmic breathing of the boy holding onto you pulled you a bit further from sleep.

Groggily, you scooted a bit closer until you wrapped an arm around his waist. The warmth of his body heated your cooler one. Still asleep, Tanjirou placed a leg over yours, pulling you flush against his body. Your nose touched his chest, semi bare from the robe falling off his shoulder.

The movement caused you to stir even more. Stiffly, you sat up. Your hair stuck out in every which way with the robe hanging off your shoulder.

Looking around, Zenitsu was leaning over Nezuko's box with a flower in hand. And Inosuke somehow managed to get upside-down and ditch his tufon.

Rubbing your eye with the heel of your palm, you decided to get up and ready before the others did. Carefully you untangled yourself from Tanjirou. Then pulled the blanket over him.

Still half asleep, you placed Tanjirou's clothes on his tufon and left to get dressed.

Walking into a separate room, you let the robe drop to the floor. Reaching for your uniform revealed long ice-like cracks down your arm. They wrapped around your forearms and led upwards until they gathered at your diaphragm.

Your fingertips began to trace the lines, seeing the colors fade from an initial black to an icy blue, then to black. Looking further, they wrapped around your torso connecting in a strange marking on your back. It stretched down your spine connecting with the cracks. (See image above)

For some reason, you weren't worried about them. However, the symbol is something you hadn't seen before. Was it the marking Tamayo was talking about?

Pushing it to the back of your mind, you continued to get dressed. Even making sure your blade and dagger were sharp. Raiya hadn't done a bad job on them. As a matter of fact, it was rather sharp.

Walking back into the room, you found everyone was still asleep. Tanjirou was hugging a pillow in your stead while the other two were still out.

Placing the others' clothes by their heads, you pulled the blankets over them. It was still early before the other two would wake up, but Tanjirou doesn't like sleeping in that often.

You put his messy tufon away before kneeling by his side. Tanjirou's head was tucked gently underneath the pillow. A sweet smile pulled lightly on the edges of his lips.

Slightly, you moved a stray strand of Rosewood hair. Leaning in, and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Tanji-Kun... Wake up." The male groaned a bit before his Rosewood eyes fluttered open. The two of you locked gazes with a sweet smile.

"Good morning." You whispered. Tanjirou sat up while rubbing his eye. "Good morning... Blossom." You hummed and pulled the robe over his shoulder.

You were placing a finger on your lips while grabbing his hand. He shakily stood up. You snatched his clothes and pulled him out of bed.

"Sh. Come on before the others wake." The male smiled slightly and grabbed his clothes. Just before he walked into the separate room, you held his hand and pulled him close.

"Meet me outside on the roof. Okay?" Tanjirou gave a sleepy nod and walked into the room. Still half-awake, he finished getting dressed and walked out.

Walking outside, Tanjirou found the sky wasn't fully lit up just yet. The sky was coated in a blue tint, just as the sun rose over the mountains and walls of the wisteria crest.