"Dear Reader 親愛なる読者"

Ewllo. It's ya boiii Author-Chan

Being edited, most of the plotline is being changed and so were the moves. The new set is below. :) also, she a bit op

Welcome. To Simp nation bois

(y/n) Your name

(l/n) Last name

(e/c) eye color

(h/c) hair color

(h/l) hair length

-Information

(y/n) is played by my lovely OC Sen (to whose backstory will be explained throughout the story.)

To whoever is reading this, I hope you like this story!! TYSM to those who read, vote, and comment! Have a wonderfully awesome day my fuff owls and lovely sinners.

Author-Chan OUT ;3

PS I tend to update whenever. Hopefully weekly with my work and such.

MOVES-

Breath of Radiation Frost

(They are characterized by a clear sky, calm or very little wind, temperature inversion, low dew-point temperatures, and air temperatures that typically fall below 0 °C during the night but are above 0 °C during the day.)

Form 1- Earthly Frost

(This move coats the target in a thick layer of Frost, aimed to capture or interrogate targets, can freeze blood and other organs causing hypothermia then leading to death)

Form 2- Cold Front

(This form completely freezes the target inside and out, can be revived if under a 5-minute time span. When the user strikes the target a second time, the target will shatter into thousands of ice shards)

Form 3- double radiations

(Using two blades, the user cuts the target horizontally in half while leaving it covered in a layer of thin frost)

Form 4- Gliding flight

(Minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. Ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold)

Form 5- Gentle snow after sunrise;

( A "sword strike of kindness" that kills the target with little to no pain. Used when the enemy surrenders. This looks like the sun is rising in early winter, where everything is covered in a small layer of snow)

Form 6- Silent Flux

(Using both blades, the user will vanish within an earthy mist and strike at the right time, 100% hit rate)