Part nine-Roman

I was in my room, pacing. I needed to fix what I did. But how? I didn't want to ask Logan, because I knew I'd be scolded. And I'd feel stupid. But if I went to Patton, he would be angry at me too. Man, I had really screwed up. I would have to apologize, of course, but I didn't want to go to the dark side of the mind palace. But if it meant getting my Emo-Nightmare-of-a-friend back, I was going to do it.
I nodded, mind made up. I sank out, popping up in Remus's room. Despite popular belief, I was trying to mend things with him. I sighed as I saw the half eaten sticks of deodorant, and a bath bomb with a chunk in the shape of a bite mark missing. "Weird eating habits, Remus..." I mumbled to myself. I left the green and black room, and went in search of Hot Topic himself. I saw a spare room, with orange detailing, that looked abandoned. No sides there for sure. I kept walking, the hall getting darker until I couldn't see more than a foot in front of me. I bumped into someone and yelped as a hot liquid spilled on me. "Virgil?" I called out, on the floor. "No, babe, sorry~" I heard a sleepy, yet somehow also energized voice call out, as something grabbed my wrist, pulling me up, and the liquid disappeared. "It's Remy, babes. And you owe me a coffee." I nodded, and snapped my fingers. A flashlight appeared in my hand, and I flicked it on, illuminating the sleepy side in front of me. "You're looking for Virgil? C'mon. I know where he usually goes when he visits. Just... watch your step. You never know what Remus leaves on the floor. One time he left a pound of jello just sitting in the middle of the floor. I dunno why..." Remy kept talking, and I followed him, tuning him out a bit. We stopped in front of a yellow and black door, with a two headed snake on it. I shivered. "Deceit..." I hadn't even noticed I had spoken until Remy looked at me questioningly. "Yeah. This is his room? Thought that was apparent?" Remy tilted his head at me, and I shook mine. "Sorry. I knew Hot Topic came down but I didn't realize he went here." Remy looked at me some more, like he was questioning my sanity. "They all hangout in there. Sometimes I join them. It's pretty fun. Maybe you could join us sometime? How's that sound, babe?" I nodded absentmindedly, before looking at Remy. I felt scared. Not because I was about to go into a Dark Side's room, but because I was worried Virgil wouldn't accept the apology, and would still be mad at me. "You want me to go with? You look a bit nervous." Remy said. I nodded, relief washing over me. Remy opened the door, and before I could protest pulled me into the room.