Chapter Three- Virgil

A knock on my door alerted me, and Deceit quickly sunk out, right as Roman burst in. I quickly made my face into an angry expression and threw my pillow at him. "Don't you know how to close the goddamn door?!" I yelped. "Oh be quiet Hot Topic. Besides, what is there for me to find? The Dark Sides?" 'Or a certain one....' I thought as I cringed slightly. "No. Now get out!" I hissed at him as his eyes widened. Normally I wasn't this angry or blunt. He backed away slightly. "Your teeth... you've been hanging out with them!" My eyes widened as I ran my tongue over my teeth. Instead of the normal flat bottoms they were pointed into fangs not unlike a spider's fangs, like they used to be, when I lived with the others. I looked at Roman  in defiance. "So what!? I can be with who I want to be with!" Apparently this was the wrong thing to say as Roman immediately yelled, "Logan, Patton!" They popped up and Patton looked around confused. Logan just looked at Roman. "Anxiety is a Dark Side!" They all looked confused, except for Roman who just looked angry. I silently curled in on myself. So that was how this was going to go. I'm not 'Virgil' anymore? We're back to calling me Anxiety? Well, two can play that game.' "No, I'm not Creativity. And by the way, you shouldn't assume a situation based off of only ONE DETAIL!" My voice steadily grew louder until I was screaming, and my voice was distorted and layered, tears wear running down my face. My teeth had all turned into sharp blade-like points by now from my anger and they were bared. I sank out quickly, to go to the others. Maybe they were right. Maybe they do actually care...... well.... I'm about to find out.