Part seven-Roman

Sorry it's been so long guys, I've had a bunch of stuff go down. I know that's the excuse everyone uses but a lot has happened. I lost motivation for writing for a while, and it's still not fully back, but I've decided to say screw it. I need to get back into writing. So, to summarize, stuff happened, I'm good now, and imma try to write more. Slow updates are to be expected, but keep in mind I am trying, and do have a life outside of my cringe inducing Wattpad stories. I apologize for the long Authors Note, but I thought you guys should know.
———————————————————————
I glared at the spot where Virgil sank out. I was still pretty angry, I mean, He had been hanging out with The Dark Sides! And his words had stung. Wasn't he supposed to be a good guy now? I just don't understand...
I was pulled out of my thoughts by Logan clearing his throat. I glanced at him, and my eyes widened. He had a cold look on his face, he looked angry. Patton looked about as angry as he could get, which is really saying something. On the outside, Patton could look perfectly happy, and feel like he was dying inside. Seeing them so angry made me realize I had royally screwed up. No pun intended. The anger in me collapsed, and I shrank under their glares. "I... um... I..." my voice cracked, I couldn't explain myself. "Roman, what the hell? Virgil is not a dark side. He is our friend! And you of all people should know that!" I shrank even more under Patton's words. He rarely cursed, unless he felt really strongly about something. Logan didn't say anything, just nodded in agreement. I thought back to what I had said to Virgil, I needed to fix this.