Part 14 or so -Virgil

haha... not dead and finally have some motivation.... again. but sorry, life has been interesting to say the least. i dunno if i want to explain or not yet, so we'll see what happens i guess. keep an eye on the comments because if i do explain it'll probably be there. anyways here's some words i made:)
————————————————————————

I woke up to my stomach growling and Remus practically laying on top of me. Gently shoving him off, I got up and put on clean clothes, a black t-shirt and some jeans, as well as a hoodie, although this one was different from my normal hoodies. This one was closer to an old hoodie, except the plaid pattern was in purple instead of gray. It looked nice, in my opinion. 

I opened the door, going down the hallway, and attempting to avoid whatever the hell it was that someone had made drip down the walls and into puddles on the floor, making my way to the commons area.

"Hopefully nobody is there..." I mumbled, only to hear what sounded like a mixer from the kitchen. I cursed under my breath, but continued on, sneaking into the kitchen and trying to avoid Patton, who was making baking something, mixer in hand and headphones over his ears.

As quietly as I could, I snuck to the cabinet, grabbing a Bag of pretzels, only to freeze in place.

"Hey, Kiddo! Didn't notice you there! You okay? You're paler than a ghost!!" Patton had taken off his headphones and turned off the mixer, obviously having spotted me.

"Um... y-yeah? I'm okay?" That was a lie. I was in fact, not okay, because of course Patton knew about Janus and Remus by now, and there was no way he took that well, I mean, it's Janus and Remus!! They don't exactly get along??

The growing panic must've shown on my face, because Patton immediately toned it down a little. "Woah, woah, hey, it's okay. What's wrong?"

"I just... are you mad at me? For um... never-mind. Never-mind it's not important." I stopped myself before I could finish the thought, because what if Patton didn't actually know? What if he knew and was just being nice? What if-

Patton interrupted my train of thought. "Kiddo, it's okay. I know about Janus and Remus, I'm not mad, It's perfectly okay. You're allowed to like who you like."

I relaxed a little. "I-I know, but..."

"But nothing, Virgil. You're allowed to date whoever. It's frankly none of our business."
A new voice sounded from the doorway, Logan had silently come into the room.

I give a small sigh of relief. "Oh.. thank you both. Um.. what about Roman?" I fiddle with my sleeve.

"Ro has some apologies to make, but he'll have to do that on his own. That isn't our decision to make for him." Logan said.

I just nod, clutching my bag of pretzels. "Alright. I'm gonna go back to my room now. Thank you both, I really appreciate it a lot."

The other two nodded, resuming their tasks as I headed back to my partners.